A/N

Hihi dear readers!

I am back with a new fanfiction! A Bang Chan one again... Don't blame me, he's just too perfect and making me delulu all the time.

So I tried a bit different style this time... With hopefully more feelings and a bit more spice?

The Chinese, Song dynasty theme might scare you at first but please don't let it.
I'm not Chinese so I don't know that much about the culture, but I really enjoy Chinese dramas. Some of these inspired this story too. Mostly Love Like The Galaxy, if you haven't, go and watch it now (kinda long but fully worth it), and there's one named Wolf Princess which might have similar vibes with this story.
So don't expect Chinese courses from me, just imagine them walking around their fancy residence in those fancy chinese clothes, reading bamboo scrolls and travelling by carriages and horses.
If you can't imagine something Google can help you, also if you want you can ask me but I most likely won't be able to answer you perfectly. So if anybody who's chinese, learns chinese or knows more about the culture feel free to correct me.

English is still not my first language, so there can be some spelling or grammar errors, also feel free to correct me. (If you comment some error and I fix it I'll delete your comment to know that I already corrected that, but don't let this stop you) However, I'm using Word to correct my mistakes so there shouldn't be too much... But Word can be dumb sometimes.

I'll gladly receive votes and comments, if my story won't blow up (probably won't) I'll be able to answer all of them happily. So feel free to comment your thoughts, your theories of the story or suggestions.

About the updates... I'll make a schedule that I can stick to, so there won't be like I put 4 chapters up one day and then disappear for half a year. I don't know how often the updates will be, maybe once or twice a month. The chapters are rather long so we are even..?

And lastly, I want to say a huge thank you to my two dear frineds who helped me a lot in prereading my story and making it the best it can be (hopefully), Isaiia and nue_cyrus. Biggest hugs to them🤗

So, I hope you are interested in this story, I'll try to do the best I can to make it enjoyable.
I'm so excited to publish it!

But now I let you enjoy the book.