Chapter 19

Ironic that I'm busier at summer than in school... Anyways....
-------------------

"You're not going anywhere." He spoke still in a low voice and went to her.

She tried to run away, still laughing at his reaction but he was faster. He held her by her wrist first and then found a grip on her waist. This surprised her but she still laughed. He held her with one hand while with the other one closed the door. That was the moment she started to realize what she did. She tried to push him away, but he was too strong.

He picked her up on his shoulder bringing her to his bed.

He threw her on the bed and then climbed on top of her.

Her laugh came out somehow a bit more nervous.

"Hey..." She tried to make him stop.

"Oh, if you knew what you have done." He got closer to her face, his hand travelling up to her neck from the waist. The other one still held her wrist tightly.

"I was just playing." She tried to ease the moment.

"A dangerous game. And I took it seriously." He looked in her eyes and caressed her neck down to her half-exposed shoulder. She shivered at the touch. His hand was so hot.

By now she was really scared. She didn't mean it. If she knew this would be the outcome, she would have never done that dance. But it was no use now. She had to quickly think of a solution. She wasn't ready yet.

She tried to free her wrist from his grip.

"You think you can escape now?" He chuckled.

"You made a bad decision so now you have to suffer the consequences." He slowly took the fabric off her shoulder, now completely exposing the area. He smirked satisfied and leaned closer.

"Please..." She was about to cry now.

But he acted like he didn't hear it and leaned to her neck enjoying her sweet smell. He was about to lean even closer to taste it, but he heard her desperate whisper.

"Please. I'm not ready yet."

To this, he sat up and looked at her confused, tilting his head.

"Why? I was just playing."

She didn't know how to react to this. She felt so uncomfortable and scared a few seconds ago and now looked at him questioningly.

"Have a taste of your own medicine." He said and stood up, walking out of the room but still closing the door behind him.

She was about to cry. It happened again. But now it was her fault. She deserved it. She deserved the fear he gave her with his acts. But still, it was too much, he shouldn't have done that.

And he knew it too. He was too much but his instincts just kicked in. He should train himself more. What he said at the end wasn't really what his intentions were at the start. He just realized it halfway what he just did. And he did it again. Now she will hate him for another half year.

She sighed and fell on the bed, now letting her tears fall. She cried her fear out.

When her tears dried up, she got up, and carefully reached out for her room to cry without anyone noticing her. Why did it affect her so much? She didn't know, it just made her feel horrible.

But she didn't know she wasn't lucky enough. Bin noticed her walking back to her room. He wanted to find his General to talk about some important topic when she walked past him, not even noticing that he was there. But one thing surprised him. So, he hurried even more to find the General.

He found him in the main hall. He wasn't in a good mood; Bin could feel that.

"What happened, Young Lord?" He immediately asked, not even greeting his master.

He looked up at his soldier from his papers and sighed.

"Her." That was all he said.

Bin was a bit confused. Of course, he knew nothing.

"She walked past me a few minutes ago and well she smelled just like...you. What happened?"

He raised his head to a specific word.

"I even scented her?" He slapped his head and sank in his seat.

Now Bin started to get what could have happened.

"Don't say that you..." He started hesitantly.

"No. Don't worry. But if it was on me, it would probably have happened." He hung his head low.

"Oh, gosh." Bin couldn't say more.

"But to my defense she started it."

Bin looked confused.

"She was dancing. You saw what she wore?"

Bin thought a bit. That dress was really something. And dancing in that. No normal man would have resisted it and he is her mate. He nodded.

"You should leave her for a few days, but I think she feels it too that it was her fault as well, so you won't need that much time."

He nodded. Bin knew he was looking for some suggestions.

He managed to get close to her once so he can do it twice. It's just slowly killing him.

_____________
Thank you for reading, please don't forget to vote and leave some comments too🥺

Have a nice day, byebye💕