reunion

colby's pov

today me and sam decided to meet back up with jake, we haven't talked in about 3 years now.
I was kind of nervous in a way i did miss jake but things happen for a reason i guess.
I heard he has got a friend named johnnie im a bit nervous about that since i don't know if he will like me or not.

we were now in the car driving to his house after we had just been on a 7hr flight so it was like 4pm, we were 10-15mins away from jakes house and i was getting even more nervous about this i was shaking a bit.

13 mins later

we finally arrived at jakes house and to he honest it was pretty big.
"are you okay colby?" sam said looked at me with a worried face.
"yeah im okay... just a little nervous you know?" i said smiling slightly.
"i feel you brother." he said laughing.
We walked up to the door and knocked waiting for an answer till the door opened and there he was, jake.

He looked very different, he had a blonde hair but it was longer and he was a-lot taller than before, he still has his cute dimples though which i loved. His beautiful brown eyes.

"colby?" I heard sam say snapping me out of my trance.
"oh sorry um." I replied still fucking nervous as hell. I starred downwards to my feet trying to get my shit together.

"you okay dude?" i heard jake say, im so embarrassed damn.
"yeah, yes im fine sorry" i said apologising for being rude.
"don't worry about it brother, come in" jake said. Me and sam walked inside with jake and sam decided to make a conversation.
"so what have you been up to jake, long time no see may as-well catch up a bit right?" He said with a smile.

We then all had a chat about what has happened and all that but i didn't say much im not sure fully why but i couldn't take my eyes of jake he was so, what am i thinking i need to snap out of it.

"jake could you show me where the bathroom is?" sam asked.
"its down the hallway, first door to the right." He replied. Im gonna be alone with him now and more then likely its gonna just be awkward silence.

"so, colby what have you been up to?" jake asked. I missed the sound of him saying my name to be honest.
"oh uh mostly exploring with sam but nothing much." i replied not really remembering anything since i was to busy thinking about um... other things.

"are you sure your okay by the way?" he asked out of the blue.
"yeah, just feeling a little uh sick." I lied.
He leaned forward and placed his hand on my forehead and placed his other hand on my thigh to hold himself up.

I turned bright red not know what to do.
"damn dude your heating up a bit." He said pulling away sitting back on his side of the couch. The feeling of his hand on my thigh just felt amazing in a way.
I tried to ignore it but i just couldn't.
Sam walked back in breaking the silence and started a new conversation again.

1hr later we decided to watch a movie and jake was in the middle of me and sam, we were currently watching the conjuring 2, even though it was a horror movie i was still kinda tired probably cause i didn't really find this movie scary in a way but i guess thats my opinion when i saw jake almost shit him self (💀) on a jump-scare, he did it again on another but this time i felt him grab my thigh squeezing it.

I obviously didn't say anything i just sat there bright fucking red like an idiot. After like a minute or so he realised what he was doing and he immediately turned red.
"fuck sorry" he said embarrassed. I saw him starring at me and his eyes glanced at my lips for a second until they shot back up to my eyes.

I looked over to sam and he was asleep, i then looked back at jake and he was still bright red.
"you okay jake?" I said smirking.
"colby, you know you cant say anything, i saw you starring at me all day." He replied, he was right so i was pissed of but oh well.
"so what?" I said kinda embarrassed.
"this is what." He then grabbed my chin and pulled me into a kiss, i kissed back almost immediately.