Week 1

It was the first of October when Sophie had just began senior year at a new school. Sophie was from Toronto and had just moved to Calgary. Sophie had nearly no friends at school as she was the unpopular quiet kid.

Almost everyone ignored Sophie except for this one guy. Sophie had taken a liking to him as he seemed just like her quiet, energetic and selfless. Leo was a tall, lanky brunette with sparkling amber eyes. He was quite artistic and a little athletic.

Leo was one of the few people Sophie was comfortable around. She didn't know why she was comfortable around him but, she liked it. Sophie had only known him for a few days before they became quite good friends. They hung out, talking for hours on end. They realized that they had a lot of the same interests like art and mechanics.

Leo was quite shy around just about everyone except Sophie. He was intimidated by most people because of his childhood, and growing up in downtown Calgary. He had one dream in life, but he was finding it hard to accomplish. He just wanted to be loved by someone. He knew that Sophie was really nice and had some of the same interests but he didn't know if he liked her or not.

For the next 4 days Leo and Sophie were inseparable. They did everything together, even skipping class. They went on walks and talked all the time. Sophie didn't know why she liked him. She thought it may have been because of his amber eyes or his beautiful smile at first but then realized it was him in general. When Sophie looked at Leo she was in awe. His hair suited his face so well and his smile was as white as pearls. She did t know what she was feeling but she knew she liked it.