07

"NAHARA"

One sunny day, in a magical forest filled with different flowers and creatures, there was a beautiful fairy named Nahara. She was known for her adventurous spirit and her love for exploring new places. One day, while flying through the forest, she stumbled upon a group of fairies huddled together in a circle.

Curious, Nahara flew closer to see what was happening. To her surprise, she saw that they were all gathered around a small fairy who was crying.

"What's wrong?" Nahara asked, landing softly next to the group.

The small fairy wiped away her tears and looked up at Nahara. "I lost my wand," she said, her voice trembling. "It's the most important thing to me. Without it, I can't do magic."

Nahara could see how upset the young fairy was and knew that she had to help. "Don't worry," she said reassuringly. "We'll find your wand together."

The group of fairies looked at Nahara skeptically. "It's impossible," one of them said. "It could be anywhere in the forest."

Nahara smiled. "Nothing is impossible when you have friends to help you," she said, before taking off into the air.

The small fairy and the other fairies followed Nahara as she flew through the forest. They searched high and low, checking every nook and cranny, but they couldn't find the wand anywhere.

Just when they were about to give up hope, Nahara heard a faint sound coming from a nearby bush. She flew over to investigate and found the missing wand hidden inside.

"I found it!" Nahara exclaimed, holding the wand up triumphantly.

The small fairy rushed over to Nahara, tears of joy streaming down her face. "Thank you so much," she said, taking the wand from Nahara. "I don't know what I would do without it."

Nahara smiled. "That's what friends are for," she said.

The small fairy looked up at Nahara, her eyes filled with gratitude. "You're a true friend," she said. "I'm lucky to have met you."

Nahara smiled. "I'm lucky to have met you too," she said. "Now let's go celebrate!"

The group of fairies cheered as Nahara led them through the forest, spreading joy and magic wherever they went. For Nahara, it was just another adventure, but for the small fairy, it was a moment she would never forget.

 For Nahara, it was just another adventure, but for the small fairy, it was a moment she would never forget

wby:@bluetifulsoul_

notes:
• open for criticism
• plagiarism is a crime
• typo and grammatical error ahead
• photo not mine (crdts:Pinterest)