part 3

( hey you all i took long ass vacation from wattpad, so now it's time to get back on my work and write for all of you one of my best ff's ) 

Beautiful Myth Kingdom ( angel Kingdom )

Jung Hoseok: kim namjoon I want you to write letter to Celestial Drangon Kingdom saying that I will come tomorrow at the border of two Kingdom.

Namjoon: ok king

After that Namjoon takes his leave and go to his room to write a letter for other Kingdom since it was King's order.

__________________________________________________________________

At Celestial Drangon Kingdom

Lisa pov

I just received a letter from Angel Kingdom saying that they accept to help us so I have to give this letter to my brother.

I went to his room and he was sleeping as always since he didn't had any work today, my brother is actually very hard working he works always but if he doesn't have any work he loves to sleep.

Since he was sleeping peacefully and was looking like a cat while he was sleeping so I thought of not to disturb him so i just put the letter in a corner of the bed and went out of his room .

Yoongi pov

I was sleeping for like 1 and half hour after I woke up i saw something near my bed when I went closer to see what it was I saw a white letter ✉ I opened that and started to read.

January 5th 1807

From king of Beautiful Myth Kingdom jung Hoseok

To king from Celestial Drangon Kingdom

Hello its me jung Hoseok's ( the king )  helper kim namjoon , the king of angel Kingdom would like to accept the offer that you said . King will come tomorrow at the border of your and our Kingdom with his brother .

                                                                                          From jung Hoseok.

After reading the letter there was a little smile on Yoongi's face, it was probably his first smile in this 1 year but nevermind atlest he smiled.

__________________________________________________________________

At beautiful myth Kingdom

The king was getting ready with help of his helper kim namjoon .

While namjoon was helping the king with his clothes he said " king don't you think it's dangerous to help them "

Hoseok: what do you mean ?

Namjoon: I mean that they are devil Kingdom so don't you think we shouldn't trust them .

Hoseok: we never know namjoon since that's what other say that they are Curel, devil, bad,dangerous etc. But we might not know the truth. That's what the word say maybe it's different then what we think beside that I haven't even seen or know the king maby he is soft inside and Curel outside.

Namjoon: you are right,  we haven't even seen the king . We shouldn't just believe what other say until we see it by ourselves.

Hoseok:  the king might be Curel but I believe that inside his heart there is 1% kindness .

Namjoon: king you are ready to go

Hoseok: thank you namjoon

Meanwhile at taehyung's room

Taehyung pov

I was waiting for jisoo to come and help me with my clothes, I was waiting for 20 minutes but still she wasn't coming and it was also getting late so I thought of getting ready by myself.

I took my clothes that was lying on my table and started to get dress-up.

After I got ready I was on my way to leave the room but someone suddenly bumped on me and it was non other then my helper jisoo , she was about to fall but I grabbed her at right time on her waist so she couldn't fall. I was just starting at her for like 10 seconds and was admiring her beauty then I got interrupted when jennie suddenly came to my room . I didn't notice jennie until jisoo cleared her throat which made me take my hand from her waist and look around because of embarrassment and that's when I noticed jennie, she was looking at us with teasing look .

Jennie: what were you two doing , sorry if I interrupted you guys.

Jisoo: no no that's not what you think fairy

Jennie: then what is it

Taehyung: I just was helping her because she was about to fall

Jennie: ohh ok I thought something else

Taehyung: no that's not btw why are you here

Jennie: to talk with you ( loves to speak )

Taehyung: but I have to go somewhere with my brother, so I can't talk with you .

"OK then have a good trip bye " Jennie said with sad tone as she left .

After jennie's leave taehyung and jisoo were embarrassed to talk with each other but someone has to start conversation so taehyung asked: " why didn't you came earlier "

Jisoo : umm sorry Prince, I came late because my mom's health was getting worse so I had to take care of her .

Taehyung: ok take good care of your mother, I give you two days off so you can take care of your mother well.

Jisoo smiled after hearing taehyung's words .

Jisoo: thank you Prince.

Taehyung: ok then I will leave now I have to go .

Jisoo bowed to taehyung as he left .

To be continued........... _________________________________________________________________

Hey guys please vote and just a reminder that it's also bangpink story the main is sope and the side ships are jirosé, liskook , taennie and vsoo . So if you don't like bangpink ships you can leave if you want it's your choice.