Another Anniversary Present

••••Your POV••••

I sighed, staring out of the window watching the rain fall. I personally loved the rain. All you wanted to do was play in the rain, but something, or should I say someone was stopping you from going out. It was your husband Jungkook. The two of us have been married for a year now. Today is our anniversary. Lately I've been having this empty feeling in my heart. It's like I need something more in my life. It's probably cause I want kids. Jungkook says he isn't ready for kids, and that he wants to have them once his group isn't that popular. I always respond with, "It's okay. I understand." But I don't think I can. I really want kids. I want this empty feeling to be gone. For once I want to have what I want.

••••Jungkook's POV••••

I woke up to a cold bed, missing the warmth that was once there before. Today was my 1 year anniversary with my beautiful wife (y/n). She is the love of my life. I met her at one of my concerts. She was really enjoying herself. After the show, she came backstage to meet us since she had passes. Once I laid eyes on her I knew I had to make her mine. I seen her staring out of the window. (y/n) was probably in a deep thought. I wonder what she's thinking about. I wrapped my arms around her waist, and kissed her neck.

"Oh hey," she smiled.

I love that smile of hers. It makes me fall in love with her even more (if that was even possible).

"What were you thinking about?" I asked her.

"Oh nothing. Just thinking about how long you were gonna sleep," she giggled.

I smiled. "Let's go get ready. I have somewhere to take you this morning," I told her.

"Okay. Let's go," she took my hand, and started to walk to our room.

**************************

••••Your POV••••

Luckily the rain stopped. It was now a beautiful bright day.

I was in the car with Jungkook driving somewhere he wanted to take me to. I couldn't see anything because he blindfolded me. I couldn't hear anything either since he put headphones over my ears. He was having me listen to their new CD. My favorite song on it was Love Is Not Over. I knew we had arrived our destination when the car came to a complete stop. Jungkook came over, and opened the door for me. He took a hold of my hand, and started to lead me somewhere.

Once we got there, he took the headphones off first. Once I heard the sound of the river rushing I knew where we were. We were at the Han River. This is the place where he proposed to me. Once the blindfold came off, I was smiling. I had tears of joy in my eyes. He set up a picnic for us, and we were at our favorite spot by the river.

He took my hand, and sat down on the blanket on the ground. Jungkook opened the picnic basket. He took out all of my favorite foods, and fruits. This was so sweet. "I love you Jeon Jungkook."

••••Jungkook POV••••

"I love you Jeon Jungkook." I smiled when she said that.

"I love you too (y/n). Let's eat now." I handed her some chopsticks. She nodded, and took them starting to eat.

*****************************

After we finished eating, I was holding her in my arms watching the river flow. We've been here for quite a while. It's probably around 5 o'clock now. Since it was daylight savings, the sun was already starting to set. It was beautiful, but it seemed even more beautiful since (y/n) was here. I decided to give her her present now. I took it out from the basket, and handed it to her. When she opened it her face lit up. It was a necklace with a picture of the both of us on our wedding. I took it, and put it around her neck. She had tears glistening in her eyes, and a wide smile. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and pulled me in for a passionate kiss. I kissed her back, and smiled.

********************************

••••Your POV••••

I pulled away from the kiss, and smiled.

"We should go home now. I still have to give you your present." I smirked, and he did the same back. He quickly cleaned things up, and rushed to the car. I could tell he really wanted the present. Once we were in the car, Jungkook drove straight home. I'm pretty sure he was going over the speed limit. "Whoa... Slow down. I don't want to die this young," I giggled.

"Oh... Sorry. I didn't realize I was speeding," he nervously laughed.

*********************************

Once we were home, I rushed into the house. "Jungkook. Wait out in the living room. I'll text you to go into the room when I'm done. Okay?"

He nodded. "Fine~."

••••Jungkook's POV••••

It felt like I was waiting for hours until I got the text. It was a picture of (y/n) biting her finger looking anything but innocent. I quickly raced to the room. I opened the door, and there she was. She was sitting on the bed with messy hair. She was wearing sexy lingerie that showed her curves off perfectly.

"I seen you looking at this the other day when we went to the mall. I decided to buy it as a present for you," she said as she was walking towards me.

"You like it?" She smirked.

"Nope... I love it." I threw her onto the bed, and smashed my lips against hers. I could hear her moaning underneath me. Such a turn on.

I ripped my shirt off, and started to take the lingerie off of her body. I threw our clothes somewhere in the room. Now were both naked. I started to tease her wet entrance with the tip of my dick. She groaned. "Jungkook stop teasing~" I smirked. "As you wish princess," I shoved my full length into her, and groaned at how tight she was. She let out a moan, but it sounded more like a scream. I think she noticed I wasn't wearing a condom like usual because she looked at me with wide eyes.

"J-Jungkook are you sure?" She asked.

"I'm sure. I'm ready now," I smiled.

She nodded and returned the smile. I started to move inside of her. "Ahhh....J-Jungkook faster!" I obeyed, and fastened my pace. She gripped the bed sheets tight, and let out loud moans. I put her legs on my shoulders so I could go deeper. I rammed into her making sure she couldn't walk tomorrow. I could tell she was about to cum when she tightened around my dick making me moan out. "Jeon Jungkook!!!" She moaned out as she came. I let my load off inside of her after a couple more thrusts. I pulled out, and laid beside her. She straddled me, and smirked. "Ready for round two?"

********************************

2 weeks later.........

********************************

••••Your POV••••

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Both of them said positive. I squealed in happiness. Finally I'm pregnant!!! I have to tell Jungkook.

I decided to tell him when he gets home from practice. I found a small box that would fit the test in there, and waited.

*********************************

"I'm home!!" He yelled.

"I'm in here!" I yelled from the living room.

"How's my baby girl?" He asked sitting down next to me.

"Pretty good. Anyways, I have a present for you," I hand him the box with a smile. He smiled, and opened it. His jaw dropped. "Oh my god!! For real?? WE'RE GONNA BE PARENTS!!! I'M GONNA BE A DAD!!" He exclaimed in happiness. I smiled and nodded. I was crying tears of joy. He smashed his lips onto mine, and laughed. "I love you," he put a hand to my stomach,"I love both of you."

"This was the best anniversary gift so far," I said with a smile.