001

Disclaimer: This story contains blood, gored, strong language and violence.. read it at your own risk.

 read it at your own risk

✧˖*°࿐* ˚ ✦

ACT 1 -|LUPO SOLITARIO|
꒦ ꒷꒷꒦

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

Another day, another peaceful hours greeted mondstadt as the city of freedom was bustling with it's citizens, were engrossed in their work and enjoyment in their own ways.

Yet mondstadt peaceful days was cut short as the dragon appears in their doorstep. The citizens were restless as they were plagued by the thought of the dragon, who there named the stormterror will attack the city sooner or later.

This is a major problem for mondstadt and sooner or later they had to deal with it.

But amongst this chaos, A foreigner, a person was seen in the middle of the city, standing and alone in the quiet winds.

Dressed in formal clothes, they walk with ignorance at their surrounding, whether the knights footsteps or the sound of the winds, he does not bat an eye or care.

To bystanders, they see him as a person who is difficult to approach as they thought that a person like him isn't interested in the city affairs but in reality, they were afraid of his shadow.

Then it started to rain and the people fled to their home, yet he remained their, His fluffy ears twitches as the rain continues to poured down on him.

Then he took out something from his pocket, a cigarette to be precise and a lighter from his other pocket.

"

"....it's a bit gloomy in here...."

a pack of black wolves then came out from behind, scanning everything in each direction. Their eyes glowed yet no malicious intentions were feel nor shown.