Chapter 6 - The Lumiose City Gym

After the gym battle in Santalune City, Ash and his friends are headed off to Cyllage City for Ash's next gym battle. While on the way to Cyllage City, Ash had planned to stay in Lumiose City for a day or two. But Clemont and Bonnie had other plans. 

Clemont's POV

I had forgotten that on our way to Cyllage City, we will pass by Lumiose City. Ash planned to stop at Lumiose City and continue the adventure tomorrow. I sure don't hope Serena asks Ash if he has the Lumiose Gym Badge or if he is going to challenge it. 

"Wow, we're finally here in Lumiose City." Ash said.

"Yeah, I have always wanted to spend some time in this city." Serena said.

"And there's Prism Tower!" Ash said.

Oh no, please don't mention the gym... 

"The Lumiose City gym is in there, right?" Serena asked.

DAMN IT ARCEUS! WHY YOU GOTTA DO ME LIKE THAT!

"Yeah." Ash said to Serena.

OH ASH PLEASE DON'T MENTION IT....

"But, you need at least four gym badges to challenge it. I didn't know that and when I came to challenge the gym, it kicked me out of the whole building."

ASH WHY DID YOU HAVE TO SAY THAT??!?!?!?!?!!?!?!? 

Me and Bonnie were both panicking mentally. As I thought Arceus couldn't make it worse.....

"If it isn't Clemont and Bonnie." I heard a someone say that, and I was extremely familiar with that voice.

"DAD? AMPHAROS?" Me and Bonnie both shouted out.

"Wait, he's your father?" Ash asked.

"Yep, I am." My father said. 

"Well..... We would like to.. introduce you to our dad!" Bonnie said awkwardly. 

"Hello, my name is Meyer." My father said. 

Serena's POV

Damn, by some coincidence we randomly met Clemont and Bonnie's father. 

"And dad, these are our new friends!" Bonnie said, pointing to me and Ash.

"That cute couple there?" Meyer said. 

I blushed madly when Meyer said that. I literally noticed that me and Ash were kind of holding hands... I guess that's why. Oh damn, that's embarrassing. 

Clemont's POV

Oh gosh, I just hope Dad does not mention the gym.....

"Well Clemont, you gotta come around the house some time and stop defending the gym." 

"The Gym?" Ash asked. 

"Oh you see ummm...." 

"He has not told you? He is the Lumiose Gym leader." 

Ash's POV

Wait, Gym? Is Clemont a gym leader? 

"You shouldn't be defending the gym all day long Clemont, you and Bonnie can maybe hang out with the rest of your family or something." Meyer said.

"Clemont is the gym leader?" Serena whispered to me.

"He definitely is." I whispered back. 

"Anyways, see you guys around!" Meyer said, hopping back on to his moped with his Ampharos.

"What was that about?!" I asked Clemont, looking serious. 

"Well uhh-" The siblings both said. 

"I think we should... tell them the truth." Bonnie said.