Revealed

Eddie POV
I can't believe that I have a child but how can I raise it when the love of my life is dieing I will just have to see she could change or she could just be in a comer.

"I am so sorry Eddie" Ellis said, "Come on let's just go"
We all get in our cars and drive to the house I storm in and go over to Stella. "Oh my god" I said surprised, I just then ran over to the right of the clinic bed that Stella was on. "I am sorry but do you think that I could have a minute alone with Stella." I just asked them
"Sure take as long as you need honey" Emily answered
They all walk out of the room and left me to have some time with Stella alone.

"I can't believe I did this to you I am so sorry and I was just about to propose when I was coming back I was looking through all of the books to try and contact you I had it all prepared but you would properly say Jo anyway." I explained to her, Jack then came running in "Oh my god Stella" jack said sobbing, "Look Jack if Stella doesn't make it in want you to kill me and look after my child I can't live without her." I explained, "See I am not going to kill you because your daughter deserves a father and you are going to go through this pain that you put Stella through" Jack said.

-----------------

Eddie and Jack get out of the room, Ruby starts crying and Rosie takes Ruby out of the room and into her nursery.

Stellas heart stops beating her heart turns dry, Her skin turns pale, Her chest gets tighter and she wakes up with her eyes red.

{SORRY SHORT CHAPTER BUT PERFECT PLACE TO END IT.}