A day of fun and fights

Gamer boi: Guys I just got on the bus and instantly got rickrolled.

Power of green: Jay what are you talking about?

Gamer boi: Okay so she was playing the song never gonna give you up on the speakers. And I got rickrolled, really ruined my day.

FIYAHH: What the fuck.

Gamer boi: Yeah :(

FIYAHH: @Everyone, there's a new kid!!!

Bottle of water: Are you seriously using your phone in school right now Kai?

FIYAHH: No <3 still on the bus just heard the driver speaking to the other buses about a new kid.

Gamer boi: Which bus do they go on?

FIYAHH: I don't fucking know.

Lloyd shut off his phone and looked out of the window. The bus was slow as ever today. So there was a new kid? Looks like he won't be the new kid anymore. Hopefully this new kid won't hate him like the entire school does, with his dad being Lord Garmadon and everything.

Lloyd sighed, he wondered what their name was. The bus stopped. That was interesting, the bus never stopped here before. All the kids on the bus went silent as a new face appeared over the seats. They had white hair and green eyes. And his face was dotted with freckles. The bus driver smiled to him.

"Morning." Ben greeted. The kids' faces brightened.

"Hello!" He chirped happily, the kid had a British accent.

Everybody began to talk again, some people fawning over a new face. Lloyd turned his head back towards the window, the kid most likely already knew who he was. Hell the kid probably hated him. Most of the kids on the bus were on the opiate side of Lloyd. Some of the more 'brave' kids sat behind or infront of him. They always liked to make little jabs at him. Luckily not everybody hated him. Sadly life isn't too kind to the green ninja.

The green eyed kid looked around, his eyes full of nervousness. Probably because he was on a bus with tons of eyes staring into his soul. Suddenly the kid did something surprising. He sat down next to Lloyd.

"Hi." He smiled at Lloyd nervously. "I'm Oliver, what's your name?" Oliver looked at Lloyd with cheeriness. Not with hatred or disgust. The new kid surprised him.

"I'm Lloyd." Oliver just continued to smile at him and turned away, putting on his headphones.

Did he not know who Lloyd was? He did have a British accent so maybe people in London don't know who Lord Garmadon is. People on the bus were whispering.

"Did he just sit down next to Lloyd Garmadon?"

"How stupid."

"Kids an idiot, everybody knows who he is!" Lloyd took a deep breath through his nose. Trying to calm himself down. People were jerks. He tapped Oliver on the shoulder, waiting for the boy to take his headphones off.

Oliver turned around and smiled at him, taking one of them off.

"Yeah?" He murmured. Lloyd sighed and looked at the kids who were staring at them intently.

"Do you know who I am?" He asked nervously, waiting for the answer.

"Should I?" Oliver really didn't know who he was? Well that was a first.

"I'm Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." Oliver gave him a crooked smile.

"I feel like I'm supposed to know that name." The kids on the bus gasped, as if that piece of information was baffling.