Chapter 1

In the beginning there was only one being. That being is now known as god. As time wasted away the being began to question if their was something more to this thing known as life. So the universe granted the young being the gift of creating life and the world as we know it began. Time passed and never once stopped for neither the universe or god. So with the gift of life this god planted three seeds across the infinite space under her control. Of these three seeds two were placed on planets very close to each other and the other on the edge of infinity. When the first seed awoke it gave birth to something the likes of which we're only seen once before. Life, however these new beings could not live as long as the god do to the curse of mortality. This caused the god to ask the universe for more power to give the beings a longer life. The universe refused but gave the mortals the gift of mystical powers that allowed them to manipulate the planet they inhabited. Puzzled the god began to adventure the land of his new beings, the xinhymn.

These creatures started as simple beings resembling the universe in all of her glory and the god who knew no gender. Before soon the creatures began to explore the vast realm of the red and blue planet in search of something to sustain then, water. This confused the young god as his very being was sustained be the power of the universe. She explained to her child that before his existence there was an advanced species she created to serve as company in her lonely existence but they eventually destroyed themselves, and that this was the fate of all mortals. The god look down upon his people hoping that this would not be true for the xinhymn who had now begun to age very quickly it seemed that every second to the being that a lifetime had passed for his creations who had abandoned the use of magic to use their own creation, electricity. Knowing what would become of his creations if they continued down this cycle of defying the will of nature the god became a simple man on this new world and began to tell them of their future, and this is where his story begins.

"Where am I?" asked the god then suddenly, "What am I?" Suddenly realizing where he was the young god had forgotten that he was born of the universe and forgot of his divine status. Under this bridge in a metropolis lay a god in the body of a young girl, a small black woman about five feet tall and long grey hair that stretched past her waist. On this planet however grey was demonized as the colour of infinite evil. And the usage of any coloured persons to be used as slaves in labor camps. "Hey! I found one what are your orders?" *Static over radio* "For all escaped guests give them two choices to go back or shot on site." The solider nodded in agreement, "Yes, sir!" The soldier walk towards the girl and said weakly, "I'm sorry." The young goddess replied, "I understand young Thomas Exilint, orders are orders." The goddess then prepared her self for execution. "Theirs still another way! You can go back to the camp! Wait. . .how did you know my name?" said the soldier puzzled. "You are my family, all of you. So why wouldn't I know your n-ugh" The goddess was interrupted by machine gun fire leaving her decimated and bleeding out on the ground. The universe watched waiting, "Denuo". "I cannot help you nor shall I, this is your domain and you must learn to control it" ,said the almighty Universe. With the darkness closing in and her consciousness fading the soldier approached his comrade and began yelling in a language unknown to the girls virgin tongue. When a group of young slaves attacked the soldier and stabbed the machine gunner in the neck with a knife made of flint and dragon bones. Before they surrounded Thomas and pointed the machine gun towards his head. "Die!" said the young refugee before time seemingly stopped and the gun fell to pieces in young boys hand. "H-how wh-why...WITCH!!!" the boys fled Exilint only to be trapped in his personal pocket of time. "I am part of the newest team in the royal army, the Chaos brigade. Specially trained..." He trailed off, as if he knew the time hadn't yet come for the world to know. With a great flash of light coming from the girls corpse the goddess now stood with eyes glowing white and spoke, "Rise my children and walk hand in hand, summon the four gates to speak with the might of the gods!" A spiral of wind and fire surrounded the great being when the powers of nature spoke to her in their fearful voices, "Help us o' great one, the xinhymn. They are making it to where the elements of the universe no longer have a place in existence here. So we cannot help you as our power has become to weak, we've been replaced by metal, carbon, thunder, and the freezing flame." They elements dispersed having used a great deal of energy giving the goddess one final gift. The scale of Hel's crimson flames, a simple ring with a blood red gem that had the ability to break the souls of any existing creature then make them a mindless slave for whom ever wears the ring. However this ring drew power from darkest desires of every thing in existence causing the owner to be corrupted within the first several uses. The Universe saw the god obtain such a terrible power only allowed her to use the ring three times and banned her from wearing it. Exilint in awe of the power before him fell to his knees. "The Queen predicted your arrival." Exilint rose to his feet, " You must go to a camp and protect yourself." The goddess spoke, " My child I need you to tell me everything that has happened on your world." More soldiers arrived causing Exilint to raise his gun to her head, " You have two choices return to your camp or be executed." The goddess simply nodded and was apprehended. She was beaten by the other soldiers and thrown into the back of their car. "Filthy magic users, it's you're fault the world is falling apart!" Said one of the soldiers who then began to repeatedly kicked her around the back of the truck. "I'm sorry my young goddess, I promise that I will save you." thought Exilint with a very determined look on his face. He thought briefly of killing everyone else in the car and taking her straight to the queen, but that wouldn't work. To save this world they we're going to have to work together. "So you understand why I'm here do you." said the goddess with a blooded lip and a happy look on her face. "Shut up you scum!" the soldier said with teary eyes. Before he shot her in the thigh causing blood to rush out of her body rendering her unconscious. This placed the goddess in a dream state that would alter the course of her future.