21

It's been a week. King Kang did NOT apologize.

But that's okayy! Because Huening's dad completely forgot about that argument.

Taehyun's dad on the other hand? He is suffering over this small apology.

"God.." King Kang mumbled to himself, biting on his finger nail.

King Choi lifted his head and peaked at the other's face. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing.."

"Wuh do you mean, nothing? You've been saying, 'god..' every 5 minutes." King Choi raised a brow.

"It's just.. I don't know how to apologize.." King Kang held his chin.

"Apologize? For wha?" He asked.

"The fight in the escape room.."

"Bro- just move on and forget about it already. Nabil isn't even mad anymore!"

"I know! I just- I need to apologize. It was wrong of me to start it so I should finish it with an apology." King Kang looks down.

"Wow, you're persistent." King Choi sighs. "Here, take this." He hands him a cookie.

"What's this for?" King Kang asks.

"I made it while you were sighing over and over again in my easy bake oven." King Choi lifts the oven toy he had on the stool beside him.

"Why the fuck do you have a commoner child's cooking toy?" He raised a brow.

"What? I found it so it's mine now." King Choi shrugged.

"Uhuh. Well this cookie is delicious, just so you know."

"I made pizza too."

"They can make pizza too?!"

"Heyyy~!" Beomgyu leaned over towards Taehyun. "Watcha up to?" He asked.

"Nothin much. Just scrolling." Taehyun replied while scrolling through his phone apps. "I dunno what to do."

"Hm.. wanna watch another netflix series?"

"Sure I guess. Nothing much we can do anyways." Taehyun turned off his phone.

"Actually, I got a better plan. Let's go spy on the others." Beomgyu chuckles mischievously.

"Spy? What for?" Taehyun raised a brow.

"Becauseeee! You're bored and I'm bored. Great idea, right?" Beomgyu questions.

"Uhm.. you know what, fuck it. That is a great idea." Taehyun smiles. "But who are we spying on?"

"No idea. First person we see I guess." Beomgyu hums.

"Okayy, follow me then. We'll be using stealth mode." Taehyun crouched to the ground and started crawling.

Beomgyu tilt his head confused but followed anyways.

They ended up finding Huening Kai in the kitchen eating gochujang pasta with a royal chef. They were talking to each other with heart eyes.

"How do you like your pasta?" The chef asked.

"Hehe, it's delicious! Thank you!" Huening replied.

"Glad you liked it. Made with all my love." The chef smiled.

Beomgyu gasped loudly and Taehyun covered his mouth. Huening and the chef looked over to where they heard Beomgyu gasp.

"Did you hear that?" Huening asked.

"Yeah.. but nothing's there." The chef furrowed their eyebrows.

"Hmph. I guess it's fine."

"Haha, you have sauce on your cheek." The chef teased by wiping the sauce away then giving a peck on the cheek.

Huening gasps. "Moa!!" He huffs, blushing.

Taehyun and Beomgyu face each other with surprised Pikachu faces. They'll have to ask him about that later.

They then decide to spy on some people else. Their new targets, their own dads.