01:reincarnation・💙

loading. . .
words ; 376

just like everyday, you wake up, get ready, go to school, go home, eat, play something, sleep.

your boring life only continued so god can see you suffer, emotional, I know.

but one day, instead of your usual day, of being pathetic,, you woke up to a magnificent room.

" [ NAME ] you finally woke up!!! " a girl screamed, you sat up to see who said that, and while sitting up, it looked like..

[ name ] from fortune lover's room??

and the girl was in maid attire, but it looked a bit... medival??

" WAAH!!! [ NAME ] !! I'm so glad you recovered so quickly!! " the girl said. So, you decide to say " uh.. nice?? "

you now kinda regreted it. it was now quite awkward. you saw a glimpse of the "new you" on the mirror behind the girl.

you stood up and went behind the mirror.

that. ain't. me.  that was what you first thought. the second was wait. isn't that..? [ name ] from fortune lover??  well, good for you! you've reincarnated into the game you played. 100 times. a week.

after that..., the maid said " um.. [ name ] ? why are you looking at yourself? "

after hearing the girl thrice, you realize, she does kinda... sound like [ name ] from fortune lover's maiddd....

a week after that mess, you finally confirmed you're in fortune lover, and is trying your best to avoid doom, cause in most endings, [ name ] goes down with katarina!! great.

first step to avoid doom, just don't do bad things... but just in case make many friends so you can get protected!!!

and wow! how perfectly timed this is, tomorrow is the party where [ name ] gets helped by katarina.

now, this is the first option of the story,

like actual fortune lover, accept the help from katarina, ( and perhaps getting +love with her, oooo!!)

or

decline it, and become independent.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

[ new feature unlocked! 'points' ]

points will change what ending you'll get..

ex. if you have a high love point with katarina, you guys will successfully fall in love!! aww.. but if you have a low love point, you will have a slim chance of katarina accepting your future confession!!

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ POINTS GAINED.

- No points gained this chapter. -

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ CURRENT POINTS

- Currently, you have 0 love nor hate -

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧