why?

Y/n: Heyy colby

Colby: hey baby

Y/n: when are you coming over?

Colby: in like 5 minutes

Y/n: ok see ya then :)

6 minutes later I hear a door open down stairs and I fake sleep. He comes upstairs and opens the bed room door to see me "sleeping". He comes over to the bed and kisses me on the forehead and I try not to smile. "I love you so much babe..." He says in a kinda sad voice. I open my eyes to see him looking at me with a black eye, I sit up and hold his head with my hands. "Omg babe what happened!?" I asked, "I just got into a little fight with brennen that's all.." he replied. You get mad and you get up and got in a fight able but cute outfit.

This is the outfit you put on and you get your bag with everything that you need in it and you out your phone in it also

This is the outfit you put on and you get your bag with everything that you need in it and you out your phone in it also. "Babe what are you doing!?" Colby asks "why did he do this to you?" I ask back. "He just got mad at me for dating you because he likes you and so he punched me. "wtf? That's fucking stupid, well ims show him that I'm happy with you and only you." (Sorry for any girls who are cheaters that like Colby brock lol) you walk out the door and you hear Colby talking to someone on the phone and you just role your eyes at it and you get into the car. (I'm sorry that I use "and" a lot) you turn the car on and Colby runs out the door locking it and gets in the car. "Babe you don't have to do this" he said scared "idgaf Colby." You say back angry as you start driving and your driving fast. "Are you on your period?" Colby asked "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST ASK ME?" you said yelling even more angry as you slam on the brakes and look at him. "I'm sorry.." He said. "you fucking better be tf?" You say as you start driving fast again. You look in the mirror and see Sam's car. 'Oh so that's who he was talking to' you think in your head. You speed up and 2 minutes later you get to brennens house. You get out and slam the door and walk up to the house door and you bang on the door. He answers the door and you punch him in the face before he can even speak "OW WTF WAS THAT FOR!?" he asked in shock. You don't answer and you push him to the ground and you get on top of him beating the shit out of him. Then you feel hands rap around your arms and they bring you up and holds you back. "let tf go of me you little bitch." You say angerly. "No" he says and it sounded like Sam and you see brennen get up and he ends up punching you in the face and you kick him. "COLBY!" Sam yells and Colby holds brennen back "you little bitch." You say to brennen.

heyyyy this story probably isn't that long and I'm sorry if you like long storys but I'll make a pt. 2 so have a good day or night or what ever time it is for you rn I hope yall have a good hole day today or had... ANYHOW I'll make a pt. 2 so be ready and I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a while                         

words counted: 601