Chapter 2

Tonight is the night of Dancing with the Stars, Mark and I are getting ready for our Contemporary number to Atlas by Coldplay. We tried to get The Hanging Tree but we weren't able to receive it. Anyways, I'm getting my hair done, and Mark's costume is being fitted to him.

I looks absolutely fabulous on him, and a great representation of The Hunger Games. The message. Everything.

We are dressed like Katniss' mockingjay suit in Mockingjay but fighting in the arena.

I love that family, along with my new Dancing with the Stars family, I never want it to end.

I was so upset when The Hunger Games filming was done for me. I wish that never ended either.

When Mark snaps me out of my trance, he's done with his hair and makeup, and his arms are around me.

"You look fabulous, my dragonslayer." He tells me, his hands cupping my hair.

"Don't mess it up!" I tell him at swat his hands away.

I giggle at him as his hands wrap around me once more, "Mark, we are gonna slay this performance."

He nods and his smile shines through, "Totally, now we can wait out the show then go out there and do our thing, Will."

He kisses my head and I bit my lip slightly, my leg shaking as we begin to hear the show begin.

We have to wait it out and see where our dance takes us..