Episode 1: Battle of the Boats

(Disclaimer- This is an AU where the ROTI and Reboot cast are all the same age, so there will be inter-season ships. This also includes spoiler of the reboot, so please be wary of that before reading.)

Chris Mclean: "We're coming back at you live with an all new season of Total Drama! A bigger cast, A bigger number of episodes, And even bigger amounts of drama."

The camera panned to 2 buses arriving. "There they are! Get ready to welcome back the season of veterans:"

"Anne-Maria!"

Anne-Maria walked out of the bus, coating her hair with hairspray as she waved towards the camera.

"B!"

B walked out of the bus, smirking at the camera.

"Cameron!"

Cameron walked up to Chris. "Have you gotten my inflatable bubble in the mail yet?"

"Sure we have.." Chris said, smirking at Chef. "Next is Dakota!"

Dakota walked out of the bus and walked up to the camera. "Hey you guys! Just letting you all know, I came back with SO much more skill after my experience as a wrestler!"

"Chef?" Chris said looking at Chef Hatchet.

Chef grabbed Dakota by the arm and dragged her out of the way.

"Next up, Dawn!"

Dawn smiled at the camera.

"Jo and Lightning!"

Jo can be seen with her hair in a bun as she glared at Lightning. "Can you tell i'm a girl now?"

"Jo! You changed it up! Nice man-bun!" Lightning smiled.

"UGH!" Jo snarled as she walked away.

"Next is Mike!"

Mike waved at the camera.

"Sam!"

Sam was seen playing on his nintendo and gave the camera a wave with his eyes still glued to his device.

"Scott!"

Scott glared at the camera.

"Staci!"

"Hey you guys! Yah, my family is great and all, but i'm not sharing more facts this time." Staci nodded. "I came to win!" She smiled.

"And putting a cap on the veterans, Zoey!"

Zoey smiled and waved at the camera as the bus drove away.

"And, starting the all new generation, Axel!"

Axel got off the bus and gave the camera a look.

"Bowie!"

Bowie smirked at the camera.

"Caleb!"

Caleb grinned at the camera.

"Chase!"

Chase smiled at the camera.

"Damien!"

Damien sighed and gave the camera a sad wave.

"Emma!"

Emma smiled brightly at the camera and waved.

"Julia!"

Julia's eyes was glued to her phone before she noticed the camera and glared.

"Millie!"

Millie waved at the camera.