2.The flower festival

March 21th 2023:

Today Alexander doesn't have school because today there is the flower festival. Since the fire has disappeared, Roseton doesn't have to do the rituals anymore. Therefore, the residents have created the flower festival so that everyone can celebrate that the fire is gone. The only one who can't celebrate is Alexander because he has fire powers, and when he comes near the flowers, his powers might burn all of the flowers.

Alexander heard that his phone was ringing. He picks up the phone. It's Ethan. Ethan is Alexander's best friend. Ethan is the complete opposite of alexander. Ethan likes the flowers and can talk about them for hours, but he doesn't talk about them to Alexander because he knows that he can't go near them.

'Hey, I just went to the festival and I am close is, is it okay if I visit you?' Ethan asked. ' Yes, if you just say that you are visiting me at the reception, they will send you to my room,' Alexander said. Ten minutes later, Ethan arrived at the orphange where Alexander lived. He went to the reception and they sent him to room 125.

Ethan knocks on the door, and Alexander opens it. ''hey'' Alaxander greeted and stepped aside, allowing Ethan to enter his small room in the orphanage. ''How is the festival?'' Alaxander asked with a hint of sadness in his voice.

Ethan's face lit up.''It's amazing, the colors, the stand with flower sculptures, the different stands with flower themed souvenirs and the projections on the forest.'' 

Alexander stood up and walked to the widow where you could look at the festival. ''I wish I could join you, but my curse...'' The more Alexander speaks, the more sadder his voice sounds. ''I just don't want to cause this big destruction like the floral firestorm''. 

Ethan nodded ''I get why you can't go, and that's why I'm here''. Alexander looks at the forest. All the trees are standing there while there are stories about a great fire happening for hundreds of years. ''I appreciate that you are here''.