Chapter 5

"Leave me.." Abram says.

"He's right, if we didn't do anything then we would've died altogether." Jerry says. "We have to keep going, we can't stop now." Jerry says, and Abram looks at them with tears in his eyes.

"The one person who trusted me.. I killed him." Abram says, and the group finally began walking out the containment zone, going through the Heavy Containment zone, seeing the damage caused by the anomalous creatures that passed through. But eventually, they reach it. The Entrance Zone, the way out was closer, and now it was right in their hands. They open the doors to the containment zone, but immediately they hear a loud scream echoes from behind them, within he Heavy Containment Zone. The scream was then cut off, and the sound of something approaching was heard. They all almost freeze in place as they hear the footsteps coming closer and closer.

"Quit standing around and let's move!" Lombardi says, opening he door to the Entrance Zone, as then the door bursted behind them. It then reveals the same strange male that wielded the sword, he was standing there as they went through. The doors for the Entrance Zone checkpoint them close, blocking the way between them.

"What the hell was that!" Oliver says.

Lombardi then explains, saying. "If it isn't 076.. superhuman who can rip apart a army to shreds and make weapons appear out of thin air. We need to get the fuck out! This guy is no jo-" The sword goes right through the door, and slowly the door was being cut open. They then began to run as fast as they could, down the long halls with almost no end to them. They could hear the scraping as the door was being opened by force, and even heard when the door was opened. They began to run down the hallway, but the footsteps of 076 were coming closer and closer, speeding faster and faster.

"Here, on the ground! Found these bracelets" Lombardi says, and he picks up two gold like braces.

"Hold on.. I've heard of these before, 154!" Jerry says.

"Put it on, and act like you're firing a bow!" Lombardi says, handing the bracelets to Oliver. Oliver then puts on the bracelets. He quickly goes to action and acts like he's going to fire a bow out.

"I just hope this does something- I'll have to trust you Lombardi.." Oliver says, and a mythical bow then appears, the string of the bow is tugged back tightly and he prepares to fire.

"Quick! Quick!" Jerry says, as 076 was now in view and approaching fast.

"Where's the ammo?" Oliver says.

"Fucking fire!" Lombardi says, and Oliver let's go of the string. Oliver's entire bone in his arm was then tooken out of his body, being lodged forward like a arrow. The arrow like projectile of his bone goes soaring incredibly fats towards 076. Oliver screams from the pain, as blood and pieces of his clothes splatters everywhere on his face and the other people's faces. The bone of Oliver is propelled and hits 076, knocking him back from the power of the bone.

"Let's go!" Jerry says, and they quickly run out as Oliver holds onto where his arm used to be.

"Why.. WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!?" Oliver had tears in his eyes from the pain, as they began running.

"It'll grow back, quit whining like your arm just got lodged at 60 miles per hour and let's just go!" Lombardi says, as they continue running. Abram ran and ran, with him sweating heavily. The blood on their clothes was now stained even more, with small pieces of cloth in his clothes, and sweat dripping down his armor. His blood felt like battery acid running through his body, feeling like he was running towards nothing. Quickly they heard the footsteps of 076 approaching once again, and going faster. They reach a door and open the door and behind the door was three people with full armor on them. They had orange lens back mask, with almost entirely black armor on. They had all sorts of things, grenades, pistol, knife, rope, water, gun, ammo fully stocked on, and several unnameable devices. But most importantly is they had the badge of the foundation.