CHAPTER 12

You won't do anything Jisoo you will just let Mr

You won't do anything Jisoo you will just let Mr. Park took her daughter to their house Mrs. Kim said to her daughter they are in the hospital corridor.

Mom what do you want me to do that's her decision not mind if she want to go then go I don't car... She didn't continue her word when her mom slap her.

You are a coward person Kim Jisoo I didn't though you being like that what happen to you my daughter Kim Jisoo is not like that she doesn't want to hurt the feelings of the person but now look at your self Jisoo I really don't know you her mother was disappointed to her daughter she can't believe what happen to her own daughter.

Fix your self Jisoo don't make you regret your decision Mrs. Kim said and left her daughter.

Jisoo don't mind you mother dad is here for you don't worry okay Mr. Kim said.

Dad what should I do I don't know what to do now dad Jisoo said crying on her dad shoulder.

I will take my daughter to our house if you doesn't have care to my daughter think about your future child Jisoo Mr. Park interrupt them.

We don't know if it's from Jisoo Mr. Kim defending her daughter.

Really my daughter is pure and innocent what Jisoo did to her to become like that why don't you tell to your father what really happen Jisoo what did you do to my daughter Mr. Park said with a smirk on his face.

Mr. Kim look at her daughter confused written on his face what she's saying Jisoo.

Dad I just drunk that time when Roseanne and I have a sex and it's a one night stand only dad believe me I don't want it to happen Jisoo cried again.

B*llsh*t you cheated at Jennie and you make rosé really pregnant Mr. Kim angryly said.

I'm sorry dad it was a mistake I was drunk that time I thought it was Jennie but when next morning I wake  up  it's not her.

You are having a child with her Jisoo that's for real accept it Mr. Kim said.

Dad I can't how about Jennie I love her I don't want to lose her dad please Jisoo sob on her dad shoulder again.

Mr. Kim can't bare her child suffering because of the arrange married I know you love her Jisoo but if Jennie really love you she will accept your child Mr. Kim patted her daughter back.

I will talk to Roseanne dad before she leave Jisoo said wiping her tears and went to Rosé room.

----

Can I talk to you Roseanne.

Yeah sure mom you can leave u I assure you we will be fine don't worry Rose said with a smile on her face.

Okay daughter Im going make sure you will talk to her properly Mrs. Kim said to her daughter before she left the room.

So what are we going to talk Jisoo is there is any problem if you won't believe that this is your child we can take a DNA test.

Roseanne I have a favor please you know our situation, you already know that I have a girlfriend right Roseanne nodded while listening to Jisoo.

I already know Jisoo our thing is an arrange married I won't force my self to you if you really want Jennie go with her don't worry about me I'm going to be fine because in the first place she's the person you love not me Roseanne said holding back her tears even though it's painful for her.

Roseanne I just want to tell you abort the baby I won't take a responsibility to that child you know how much I love my girlfriend I don't want to lose her please Jisoo said.

What the f*ck Jisoo are you crazy she's my child  I will never do that to my own child Roseanne madly said to her wife she can't believe Jisoo will be like this.

Please Roseanne I don't love you and also that child was a mistake not a fruit of love please I'm begging you abort the baby I can't lose my girlfriend Jisoo begging now.

Your unbelievable Kim Jisoo I thought you are a nice person but I was wrong you are a coward person you want to took the life of your own daughter 8 can't believe Jisoo Leave I don't want to see you and I don't need you as a father of my child leave Kim Jisoo Roseanne shouted her tears already fell on her cheek's.

Roseanne please listen to me...

Leave I don't want to see your face again leave Jisoo I don't need you we don't need you Roseanne continue to shout at her. 

Mrs. Kim who heard rosé scream immediately open the door what happen why are you screaming like that Rosé. 

Your bustard daughter I hate her she want to abort the baby Roseane said her tears keep rolling down on her cheek's she look at Jisoo you are cruel Jisoo you choosing your girlfriend over your own child who's still in my womb you want to took her life Jisoo I hate you  why did I love you for so long if you are like that Rose cried holding her tummy please leave Jisoo don't ever come back in my life.

Daughter is that true you want to abort your own flesh Mrs. Kim asked her daughter.

I'm sorry mom that's the only thing that I know so Jennie will not leave me by my side Jisoo cried again.

--------

Why did you said that Jisoo you are a coward I understand that you love Jennie but saying to abort your own child my god Jisoo I didn't raise you to be like that Mr. Kim madly said.

I'm sorry dad I don't know what to do now I'm sorry please talk to Roseanne dad I don't want to lose Jennie she's my everything daddy Jisoo said between her sob.

Your so coward person daughter you choose Jennie over you unborn child Mr. Kim said disappointed is written on him I'm sorry daughter I can't do that even though I don't like Roseanne the baby is nothing to do with this problems I don't want to lose the baby she or he is my grand children Jisoo.

What do you want me to do dad Jisoo asked looking at his dad.

Talk to Jennie first about your unborn child before you talk to Roseanne to took a responsibility to your child.

Okay dad I'm sorry again Jisoo said hugging her dad tightly.

Hello guys how are you all ❤️ How's the Story did you like this ? See you on the next chapter 🥰