The 4 Classes of Warriors

Warrior- The Warrior Class is the largest class of the 4 Warrior classes with the majority of the Altairan population falling into this class. They are known as the backbone of every military in Altaira and are tasked with Guarding their Kingdom's borders, Working with the Tracker Class, or Bringing stability to their Kingdoms.  

Hunter (Trackers)- This Warrior Class specializes in tracking down criminals, monitoring the movements of their targets, and upholding the laws of their respective kingdoms.

Healers- The Healer class is known for their ability to heal and mend things, but it is a rarer class of warriors due to this class only taking on a limited amount of apprentices every year during the apprentice coronation ceremony during the blue moon festival.

Guardians- The Guardians are an elite class of Warriors that are well-trained in combat and protection. They are well known as guards and royal retinues of the Kings and Queens of their respective Kingdoms. The Ga'Hoolen Guardians of Ga'hoole are the most feared in all of Altaria since they are tasked with protecting the Great Tree and Sacred Hollow of Avos with their life also a small contingent of them serve as royal guards to the Suntarian Royal Family which they loyally serve.