Mirror : Prologue

Liam looked at himself in the fitting room mirror. Turning around and looking at the many ways the silk rose gold dress fit over his body. The way his freckles and the sparkles on the fabric became one in the same. Was he always this... beautiful?

He and Henry came to the Rosemedow mall for a gift for one of Henry's many cousins. Why Henry chose Liam to come was absolutely mind boggling to him, but the greenette claimed it was because he was just so fashionable. Of course he couldn't help but agree.

When the two walked into one of the many clothing stores, Henry's eyes landed on a skimpy skin-tight pink dress. The two boys laughed at the suggestion that one of them should try it on, with Liam agreeing to walk out and give the smaller boy a show.

But looking at his reflection Liam's body started to warm up, as he slowly guided his hands down his chest to squeeze his stomach into an hourglass shape. His own crimson eyes glances at the mirror then to his body, in that silent moment Liam had noticed something. His body finally felt, whole, like he was meant to be in dresses and he had deprived himself from this luxury that he had once denied from himself.

"Hey, Liam?" The small squeaky voice of Henry shouted from behind the curtain. "You've been in there for too long? Did you tear the dress?"

"I... I think I'm gonna buy it for myself."

🍋 A/N: JEEZ LOUISE THIS WAS MUCH LONGER THAN I PLANNED anyways if yall like this fic pretty pls lmk,,, I myself am a trans dude and I really like projecting onto fictional characters so this really is just a passion project solely for me to just be like U R BEAUTIFUL!! and that goes to you too reader, love urself bcs our bodies are absolutely amazing and gorgeous >:(