Chapter 0: Ancient Origins

"The servers are the seven Chaos. Chaos is power, power is enriched by the heart. The controller is the one that unifies the Chaos. 7 gems that grant the user unlimited power"

"L-Lord Terios isn't that from a fairytale? The story of a hero that defeated Chaos the god of destruction"

"Not every fairytale is fake Kazmek.
Remnant's history is very interesting but there's so much more hidden behind Remnant's history"

Terios dusts off an old ancient template

"This Gia manuscript depicts a world before Remnant was born and the tragic events that lead to Remnant's birth"

"T-Tragic events?"

"One day long ago a mad scientist discovered a powerful crystal capable of creating entier multiverses. In one final attempt to defeat his arch nemesis he sends his forces on a full out attack using the crystal as a power source for his robots. During the finale of the fight his arch nemesis realizes the crystal is powering the robots so he dashes towards it and shatters the crystal causing it to rip the world apart. The shards scattered across the broken parts of that world and over time the shards created little pocket dimensions and provided life to the pieces of the world. Slowly those pieces would grow into full sized planets. One of those pieces became Remnant"

"T-That's a whole lot of information my lord"

"You're puny mind just can't process it Kazmek.
I am going to find Remnant's Paradox Shard to open a door to Mobius, the world that contains the legendary Chaos Emeralds and with that unlimited power I will gather the shards and recreate the world that once was and rule it as a god!"

"A-And what if you fail my lord?"

Terios grabs Kazmek by the neck and lifts him off the ground

"Failure is NOT an option"

Terios lets go of Kazmek making him fall to his knees

"Y-Yes my lord!"

"I'm leaving now. It's time to put the first part of my plan into action"

Terios walked away