𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟗

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐆𝐄𝐒 ⇘ : : @[𝐬𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐩𝟔𝐬]
𝑠𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑜𝑛𝑒, 𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑑𝑒 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝟏.𝟏𝟏.𝟐𝟎 | 𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐧𝐲𝐜 .ೃ࿐

It was class time and all the students had been in their classes as they should be

It was class time and all the students had been in their classes as they should be. For Namil, it'd be math class. Namil didn't really enjoy math like he did with art class, so he'd occasionally skip this class. Aside from him being missing from the class, there was another student in his class that was missing also. It was his one of his closest friends, Keron. He and Namil had been friends since elementary school and they were inseparable. But Namil had cut this tie easily today.

Namil stood in the stall, towering over the dead body of his friend and holding onto a bloody box cutter. He stared at the boy with a hollow look before walking out of the bathroom, blood dripping from the box cutter. Bloody footprints tracked throughout the empty hallways of the school as he made his way to the entrance of the building. Before he could make it there, he was stopped by one of the hall monitors.

The man stared down a the bloody child and began to question him but Namil stayed quiet. He was still in a daze but he was used to it. Two years of murdering other people went by quickly for him. He was only fifteen now and thirteen when he started. He would've started earlier since he already had sadistic tendencies when he was seven. His father was the only one that stopped him from killing at such a young age but from a distance, was proud to watch his son grow into the demon he became.

The male was in the principals office now and he kept that hollow look on his, keeping quiet every time he was asked what happened. In his mind, he was playing out how he'd kill everybody in the room without getting touched.

He was fast by himself but he also had the ability to possess them. It would end quicker that way but he wasn't sure if he wanted any of it to end so quickly. The demon's nose began to bleed and dark rings formed around his eyes. He would blink, reconnecting with reality.

"Do you remember what happened?" The principal queried as soon as all sound was tuned back in for Namil.

"Check the bathroom . . ." He mumbled.

The staff glanced at each other after hearing Namil finally speak in twenty minutes. The staff and Namil traveled to the bathroom, Namil trailing behind, rubbing the blade of the box cutter with his thumb to see if it was still sharp enough for him to cut through everyone.

Once they arrived there, the first thing they noticed was the pool of blood coming from under the stall and the smell. The bathroom reeked of blood and simply, a dead body. The group glanced back at Namil and he'd only shrug, keeping up his dazed and innocent act.

The moment the principal opened the stall, revealing the dead body, he began his plan. His eyes followed his hands carefully as he effortlessly kill the staff that lead him back to the bathroom.

There was more of a mess now. He didn't bother trying to clean any of it—let alone clean himself. With the thick pools of blood that covered the floors, he ran his fingers through them and began to draw little symbols on the wall, signing his name when he felt that he was finished with his short art session.

He would leave the bathroom again, tracking more blood in the hallway with his shoes until he finally made it outside. The sky was gloomy as snow fell from the sky and landed onto the ground under him. Blood stained the white, sparkling blanket of snow as Namil began to walk home with a demonic grin on his face. Proud of his work.

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘—𝟏𝟏.𝟏𝟓.𝟐𝟑

"I'm letting you leave the house again." Namil spoke as he ran his fingers through his soft, light brown curls. Lani looked at him. She was still a bit stunned at how lenient he was being with her, even though something wouldn't slide with him, such as her getting her own food when she wasn't being fed by him.

"I'm going with you, obviously but can do whatever you want while we out—except see ya friends or family. They'll start asking questions and . . . you don't want nothing bad to happen to them, do you?"

Lani shook her head. Namil would smirk.

"Good. I'm only letting you out because you probably get tired of being locked up in a room all day like I had you in the basement . . . but it wasn't that long, so you can't complain."

"I'm complaining still 'cus you nearly fuckin' killed me the other day. Now you talk to me like we're friends—you must be bipolar or some shit." Lani combated. Namil's eyelids lowered into a squint but then it would turn into an innocent smile.

"Aw, that was just an accident. Accidents happen." Namil said as he'd loom over Lani. There was a large and obvious height difference between them. "You can't hold a grudge against me for accidentally stabbing you. If anything, you should forgive me. I apologize for nearly stabbing you to death."

Lani's eyebrows drew themselves together as Namil spoke sweetly to her. She barely trusted him and an apology wouldn't be enough to make up for a near death experience. Namil watched as she'd fix her lips to say no but instead, she'd say the opposite. She sat there, stunned. This was the second time he had done this to her. Controlling someone's words was Namil's favorite ability. It always justified his sadistic actions. Then there was that innocent tone that he always used. It made people worry less until he'd abruptly switch back to his original tone and finish the job.

"See, I knew you was chill like that."

The demon placed a knife in Lani's hand before he took a step back from the girl and spun on his heels, making his way towards the stairs that led into the kitchen and eventually the living room.

"It'll be a lot of accidents soon. And you need to learn how to deal with em."