What to wear

I woke up, again super early, got ready, with my headphones in, blasting to T-swift, to block out Chai's snoring! I made breakfast careful not to drop anything, or make any noise! I accidentally dropped a plate! "Shit!" I said quietly!

"What the hell! You're gonna wake Chai!" Sam declared as she walked in the kitchen! "You know how that girl is!"

We cleaned up the broken glass, and threw it all out! I showered, and flat iron my hair, as straight as it could go! Sam curled her hair, and Chai, well Chai was still sleeping!

I wore a denim red mini skirt, with a plain white T-shirt! Go Canada! With my purple SnapBack! My shoes were these colourful high-tops I've had in my closet forever!

Sam dressed in yellow denim shorts, a pink shirt with deep blue zebra stripes! She wore a pink beanie, and loads of bracelets! Her shoes were blue ballet flats with a coral-coloured bow on the toe!

Chai got up, and showered, did her hair and she wore a blue shirt, with a bright orange skull on it! Her shorts were a dark orange, and the pockets stuck out at the bottom! She wore knee high grey boots!

The three of us looked hot! We walked out of our room, down the hall to the room we wait in! When we walked into the room, there were the 4 other groups there waiting! We were late!

----------------------------------------------------

To be continued

----------------------------------------------------

Read, comment, vote! :)