Disney Cartoon mini Crossover

Popular Disney Cartoons X Transported Scrap Mecha Sonic Reader

What this book will have in this Crossover:

Amphibia
Gravity Falls
Star Vs The Forces of Evil
The Owl House

And Now Story Time:

In this story you are the Evil mad Scientist's greatest Creation and that mad Scientist is named Dr Eggman and he programmed you to do two things. To kill Sonic The Hedgehog and take the master Emerald. And that you have found Sonic and started fighting him but for you. You have been beaten down and that you fly off and then spotted or gotten some Chaos energy and that you found the master Emerald but then you saw a red Echidna walking towards it to collect it. But you wanted to taste its power and that you flyed towards it and that you looked at the red Echidna and then collect the energy from the master Emerald and become stronger and that you and the red Echidna fight to the death. But in the middle of the fight you started getting warnings from you Visions saying overheating of energy but you ignored it but that you have lost by the named Knuckles and now you know it you were shut down and that you stayed there for decades but then something happened a portal appeared and then sucked you in and then later on when the death egg was going down and that Eggman, Sonic and Knuckles escape from the exploded space station and then the same portal but bigger sucked the station and then when time has gotten forward a new ship made by Eggman called the Egg Carrier and when it was going down thanks to perfect Chaos and Eggman flying away from the crashing ship and then a portal appeared and then sucked the Egg Carrier and that they have been Transported into a new world that have no Sonic The Hedgehog and crew or Dr Eggman. So then some time later one of the Robots then getting online and this Robots name is Sigma one of the E-Series that is the last survived from the destruction of the E-Series and that some time later Sigma started finding badnik Robot parts and then started to look for parts and that Sigma have fixed every single Badnik and then one of Badniks found something from the shore from the beach side and that Sigma and some of the Badniks checked out what one of the Badnik have found and that it was no other then... You. and then 5 years later a human girl that is on a bird is flying to see some new locations and that she can update the map for the world to see. And this girls name is Marcy Wu one of the Heroes that beaten the evil intelligence named The Core with the help of Anne and Sasha Marcy's Best Friends. And then some time later she saw something far away and found a giant destroyed Death Egg on a island and that Marcy might found a new discovery of technology and location. What would happen if she encounters You and the rest of the Badniks.

Your Name: Mecha Sonic

New Name: Y/N (Marcy gave you this name in the end of Scrapnik Island Mini Arc)

What you look like: