[ just a coincidence ]

"dude honestly i wouldn't even let mina hit, just being real, that's the guys."

START

START.

—————

school was tiring for everyone, even me. I don't learn much but still, everyday is a tiring one after the next. If i had the choice, maybe i wouldn't want to be a hero since i was young and naive to think even hero's can survive through their hardships. Though in reality they barely can't, not one bit.

The harsh reality hit me when i saw all might bruised up and barely conscious, or when i saw midoriya almost die having to fight against villains. I wondered, 'why would I.. put myself through that?' and got scared and tensed in the inside, but on the outside i seemed more than ready to defend who i call a friend.

"So are you implying that you are living a lie?"

i looked at the therapist and sighed, unable to answer the question myself. No one would purposely admit that they are not even me.

I laughed dryly and anxiously rubbed my palms on my clothed knee "Uh, i wouldn't say no but i wouldn't say yes either? If that makes sense.." i spoke.

The therapist hummed, jotting down whatever cam to mind on their notepad. Of course it was held up to them so i couldn't see, i wondered if i said something diffrent maybe the writing would be different.

The therapist put down the note pad face down and crossed their legs, leaning towards me a bit "Kirishima, given the passed events that happened at UA high, you have every right to be anxious, feel the need to quit or lie. Im sensing there is more to this issue hence why you came" they said, eyes sharp and quick to a response

I cracked, "There was more, more things that i hated to admit. The rock i have formed or that is supposed to be a quirk of mine feels to be dissapearinf and i hate it, i hate feeling so bad about not helping as much as i want to, hate feeling so bad about helping too much that my own friend calls me annoying and bothersome, i just hate feeling." I let out.

My eyes start to water, I hated that feeling too. Everything about myself that i've known for so long was faltering and shutting out, i couldn't feel me or hear myself only more, i could only here the voices tell me about my wrong doing and how much of a failure i am.

The therapist then sighed "The only reason you feel so, is because you know how much you love them. Start to love yourself then we'll talk about it more"

hours later

"Kirishima I have a burning question."

Kirishima turned around to the sound of bakugos voice and hummed "Yeah dude wassup?" He replied.

Bakugos leaned against kirishima's desk and looked dead into his eyes making the red head a bit nervous.

"Are you into guys?" He said.

Kirishima cheeks got red and laughed nervously, Denki who overheard the conversation gasped and rolled his chair over to the mans desk.

Denki rested his arms on the desk "Are you? You know..." He gestured.

Kirishima shook his head quickly, He thought ther isn't anything wrong with liking what you like but he didn't swing that way, never ever.

Bakugo wasnt gonna have that as an answer, He knew something was up and this blonde was gonna find out.

The ash blonde hummed and leaned closer to kirishima making him even more nervous "So if your not into men.. why don't you fucking ebv r talk to the girls in our class" he expressed.

Denki nodded in agreement, Some girls in the class were super pretty and crushable to the guys.

Kirishima scratched the back of his neck "Well.. they kinda all know us and are friends with us I don't see anyone like that in our class!" He said.

Bakugo growled and slammed his hands on the desk which sparked a little fire charring the desk. Denki yelled and flew back on his chair

"Holy shit man!" Denki said.

"BULLSHIT! You're not fooling me I know you have someone you like here. What about Mina huh?  You hang out with her alot, probably want to kiss her too" He smirked.

Kirishima raised his shoulders and shook his head " We are just super close but she has a whole girlfriend Bakugo I thought you knew that" he remarked.

Bakugo snarled. Well it was true she has a girlfriend it wasn't weird to have a slight crush on someone even though they are dating someone else, as long as you don't interact. He sighed and retrared away from being so close to kirishima making the red head sigh in relief.

Denki raised his eyebrows "Dude I would let Mina hit either, that's the guys don't worry I get you man" he giggled airly.

Bakugo rolled his eyes "You need to lay off the weed it's making you sound like a fucking idiot." He spat.

Denki frowned and folded his arms

"Uh.. I do not infact sound dumb, you're just too slow to understand me" he expressed.

shortly after that sentence bakugo called him a little shit and was about to attack him which made kirishima laugh.

He wondered what was in store today