Season 1 Episode 1

"Hanagaki, where are you right now? I need to tell you something important."

"I'm on my way to shibuya, Naoto."

"Shibuya? What are you going to do in there? Shibuya was never a safe place eversince the beginning!"

"I'm meeting someone who said that knows about Suzuki."

"What?! There's someone wh—"

"Hello? H-hello, naoto?"

The dirty yellow haired male glanced at his phone, only to see the call had already been dropped.

"He must've run out of load."

Night time in Japan, he walked by himself, planning to meet the mysterious guy who texted him earlier,

"He better have some answers, it's so far in here."

Eversince the battle of toman and tenjiku, suzuki disappeared. Takemichi couldn't understand.

Why would she disappear so sudden? Is it because she thought it's her fault? Is it because she can't accept it?

Kakucho survived after being shot but izana didn't.

They already visited kakucho back then a few times, with kakucho not looking so good after losing his bestfriend, he couldn't do anything.

"Huh? Wait.."

And come to think of it..

When was the day izana got burried? He heard none of it.

Back then, mikey never mentioned it too.

Conclusion, no one knew when and where after izana was being taken by the ambulance that time,

All of them left to avoid the polices.

"How come i didnt knew about that. Izana's body had been missing all this time?!"

"The kurokawa guy?"

Takemichi flinched as he look at infront of him, there and a masculine guy wearing a fancy looking breathable mask with a black coat, stand face to face, only the two of them can be seen as he didn't even noticed that he's already in the abandoned bridge in shibuya.

What stands out is his hair,

Blonde.

'Who is this guy?'

Takemichi's facial expression turned slight unease, sensing something.

'His aura is a bit suffocating..'

"P-pardon?"

"Are you Hanagaki Takemichi?" He nodded.

The guy moved as he tried to take of his mask, making takemichi back away.

'He might be dangrous. He doesn't look that friendly at all.'

"Ofcourse I am, you're not a friend of mine."

Just like in a movie, takemichi's eyes widened as his body remain frozen, fear flashed before his eyes.

The blonde guy smirked before him, introducing

'H-he is one of the member of —'

"UNKNOWN's Sniper, Miya Atsumu."

Atsumu reached out his hand, his fingers were covered by a black leather gloves.

'No no no, this— this is bad news! He's an exec—'

"Chill out scaredy cat, I ain't gonna bite. For now." Takemichi sweat dropped at his statement.

"Yeah but do you stab?"

"I don't bite."

Takemichi's head is running so wild. Heck, his mind is even figuring out how to handle this person standing infrong of him, how to escape.

"Boss asked me to kill you. Did you know about that?"