Our meet up pt.1

(Muichiro pov)

I woke up and saw that the other's were getting ready to leave so I started packing my stuff. Tanjiro came over to me and asked if i wanted to hangout with and I simply said Yes but inside I was really exicted. When I got home I went up stairs to my room and started looking through socail media when I got a message from a unkown number. I clicked on it and it was from Emica! How the hell did she get my phone number? I blocked her without reading the message and went to get a snack. When I got down stair my phone starting ringing it was yui. Heyy... what do you want. I said waiting for a answer. Could you run to the store and get some snacks i have friend coming over at night . I'll pay you a good ten dollars. Deal I shouted and hung up the phone.

~Time skip to when mui get's to the store~

( muichiro pov)

I was looking around for things Yui would like when someone taped me on my shoulder it was Tanjiro and for some reason my heart skipped a beat when I saw him . "Hey muichiro" "Uh.. hey tanjiro" I replied for some reason I couldn't help but blush at his smile. Then we both heared someone yell Tanjiro~ and Emica came up and hugged him. I walked away and finished buying snacks. When I was leaving I saw tanjiro with Emica and it just made me both sad and mad. What was I feeling? I thought to myself as I walked back home. I got inside and but the snacks on the table but took some and went back to my room. : Later  Yuichiro and his friends came and i stayed in my room.

~Time skip to the next morning~

(Tanjiro pov)

I woke up and Thought about what I was going to do today when I remember oh right me and mui were going to hangout today. I started looking for my phone and saw it under some books. I picked it up and started messaging muichiro. 

 ☀: hello Mui

🌙: hello tanjiro what do you need?

☀: do you want to go to the park at 4pm today?

🌙: Yeah sure!

☀: Great, see you then now I have to go help my siblings 

🌙: bye

(Tanjiro pov)

For some reason I was really excited and couldn't wait until 4pm

(Muichiro poc)

I was jumping in excitment that I get to go to the park with tanjiro later.

so basically my granny parnets are coming and other stuff is happening so I am probably not going to post that often and my chapter's might be longer though then how long they are because I usally mae shorter chapters.