Author's Note

Semblance:
the outward appearance or apparent form of something, especially when the reality is different.

<3 <3<3<3<3

Hello and welcome to my Harry Styles one shot book called Semblance!

As written down above, Semblance is when you see something in a certain way that is not exactly tied to reality. In the spirit of that, I'd like to stress that I use Harry Styles as name and face claim.

It's kind of like Captain America/Steve Rogers and Chris Evans. Two different people.

I think it is extremely vital to keep in mind that the person we get to see and who he really is completely different. I am not trying to be a saint or something — in fact I am far from one — but I would like to note these things anyway, because I feel like we shouldn't as a fandom dehumanize our idol, because that is a very easy rabbit hole to fall into.

Enough said... let's move on to the warnings.

WARNINGS:
MATURE CONTENT
triggering subjects, strong language, mention of violence

Yeah that's about it.

Since it's a one shot book, each chapter will have different things so I'll give desperate warnings at the start of each chapter along with a word count.

Also, don't forget to sneak a peek at my horrendous self-made book cover. I really wanted it to radiate mafia Harry Styles fan fiction from 2013, I think I succeeded.

My work can also found on tumblr, under the same handle as my wattpad one. I post more on there.

Okay, have fun!