Veracity...?

3rd POV

The birds are chirping loudly as they keep on singing the same screeching sounds, disturbing the sleepy beauty who groans loudly before sitting up in the unfamiliar room. 

"Where...?" The cute baby bunny mumbled in a baby tone as he yawns. Finally, after 10 minutes of waking up, walking to the balcony, taking some fresh air, and peeing, a scream left his mouth when he realized this is not his room.

"OMG OMG! WHAT HAPPEN JUNGKOOKIE?!" A panicked angelic voice bombs up with the wooden door flying open. 

"Jiminie hyung?" The scream died down and Jungkook tilts his head. "What are you doing here, hyung? Wait...DID YOU ALSO GET KIDNAP?! OMG OMG!!" 

Jungkook exclaimed and he cried out loud with the pregnancy hormones in heat. "Oh gosh. No! We are not Kookie...now calm down. Yoongi hyung is the one that brings you here."

Jimin said as he hugs the sobbing boy, slightly rocking him. 

"B-but why?" The crying ugly yet gorgeous male asks with tears rolling out from his glistening eyes.

"Well, bub...you need to stay with hyungs for a while because Tae is really busy. Don't worry okay?" Jimin gives Jungkook his crescent moon eyes that always make Yoongi fall for him again. 

"O-okay." "Good, now take a bath. I will prepare the outfit for you~~" Jimin sang out, already helping Jungkook walks to the bathroom before skipping towards the closet. 

Fast forward>>

"I told you Yoongi hyung! Jungkookie ish too cute!!!!!!"

Jimin sequels as he shakes the kitten male with his hair while the pale male just lets him do anything to him with his hands around the petite body.

"Yeah. yeah. And you are cute too, baby." The pale kitten male said before giving a long make-out session with the petite male.

"Eww, mind you that a baby is carrying two babies here right now in front of you," Jungkook whines loudly as he already misses Tae's small peck on his cheeks and sometimes lips.

"Alright, the mummy with a bear hoodie. Now eat up before the banana milkshake runs out~~" Jimin sang with his red pump lips, ignoring the sarcasm.

 Now eat up before the banana milkshake runs out~~" Jimin sang with his red pump lips, ignoring the sarcasm

Jungkook pouts but still slurps his milkshake. What a baby.

10 p.m.

"Aww, look at him hyung~~" Jimin cooed as he poke the drug-sleeping male with his short finger while Yoongi was sitting on a single couch, waiting for certain someone. "The sleepy drug will wear off soon baby," Yoongi said as his hand sneaked on the petite waist before roughly pulling the short male on his lap effortlessly. "Eyyy~~" Jimin just chuckled before grabbing the sharp jaw harshly and giving the kitten a long kiss. Délicieuse.

"I didn't come here for you guys to make out you know" A rough voice interrupt the steamy moment. "Whatever Tae..." Jimin said with an eye roll and Tae just run towards the sleeping male.

"Did you guys give him drugs?! It will affect the babies!!" Tae yell as he gently shook the sleeping beauty. "Don't worry about that, Tae. You should worry about what will happen if he wakes up to learn the truth...right?" Yoongi slowly said as he smirks at Tae. 

"What the fuck, Yoongi hyung!!? I thought we agreed to keep it a secret!!!"

Tae shouts but soon a groggy soft voice interrupts. 

"What secret?"

Jungkook POV

After drinking all the banana milk, my mind starts to go hazy before I fell unconscious just to wake up...

"What the fuck, Yoongi hyung!!? I thought we agreed to keep it a secret!!!"

Tae shouts and I can't help myself.

"What secret?" I ask as I stretch myself. "Oppsie, you have awoken the bunny!~~"

Jimin said as he skips over me before cuddling me closer. "Don't worry, Kookie. Everything will fall into its place soon~~~" Jimin whispers, locking me with his cuddles. 

"Tae...you should know everything has its own pace...and you know I don't get that much patient, aren't you?" Yoongi hyung said as he plays with his lighter. I was confused. What actually happen right now? Before I could voice out my curiosity, the bell rang indicating someone has arrived. 

"Oof, Yuni Noona has arrived~!"Jimin giggled when the familiar pregnant woman enter the living room before she runs to me and engulf me in an almost tight hug. 

"Noona~~I missed you~~," I said as I cuddled her by the side. "But what are you doing here, Noona?" I ask and she gives me her nervous smile. "To make everything makes sense, Kookie. I love you too much"

She hugs me closer and I can feel her body trembling but why?

Why is everyone here? And what are these uneasy feelings?