3

I had invited few of the guys over to my place for a bit and I sat there before them shirtless breast feeding Eli.

"can we fuck you?" Opie asked

"do you have protection and Are you clean?" I asked

two of them nodded.

"yes to both or just one?" I asked

"both" they replied

"and you?" I asked

"clean but no protection" Tig replied

I nodded my head.

"let me go lay him down and we'll go from there" I say

"okay" Jax says

I went to lay Eli down in his crib after burping him then I headed to my room and grabbed a couple of boxes of condoms before I walked back out and tossed the boxes to Tig.

"thank you" they say

I nodded my head and stripped out of the rest of my clothes. as they stripped down and put the condom on their cock.

"alright here is what is gonna happen we will fuck. & there isn't gonna be fighting or this shit ends. And of course when Eli cries this stops so I can tend to him" I tell him

"alright" they all three said

I laid on the pallet of blankets I had there for when I generally do some exercise or yoga.

"let's fuck" I say

all three came over and started on one part of my body.

Tig was right inside my pussy fucking her nice and good while Opie and Jax were latched on my tits suckling on them with just the type of suction that makes me cum.

All three of them were rubbing all over my body as they fucked my pussy and sucked my tits.

All three of them took turns fucking me, sucking my tits, and making love to me. The number of orgasms I had from them three was countless and never-ending.

After we all made love and fucked we got cleaned up I checked on Eli before I went and joined the guys and just hung out with them till they were called away for club business. then I headed to the shower and just got freshened up.

When Eli woke up and went and got him checked his diaper and everything before cuddling him close since a great majority of the reason he is crying or fussy is cause he wants skin to skin contact.

"well bud. I'm not sure if you'll ever have sibling or not. heck you could possibly have multipole daddys. but its a waiting game on both. and for now its just you and me" I tell him before I give him a kiss on his head before I laid back being extra careful as I held him with on hand against my chest while I watched tv.