Con~julies pov**

I woke up with the pink haired girl nuzzled into my side and I nudges for her to wake up as I did she groaned and said "just give me a minute." So I did so and gave her half an hour then I grabbed her by her hair and lightly whispered in her ear "wake up stranger." she sat up rubbing her eyes and I gotta admit she looks incredibly hot. I giggled and scooted away as she got out of bed as she grabbed black skinny jeans and a pink shirt with panties and a bra she tossed them to me which strangely everything was my size. I got up and started changing into my clothes as she stared at me I rolled my eyes and put my dirty clothes on the side of her bed. I said "stop starring you creeper" she laughed and tackled me onto the bed and started kissing down my neck making her way to my breasts and lifting my shirt she nipped on them lightly causing me to moan. She said "oh by the way..my names Sakura if you didn't get the hint from before." I looked to the side and nodded while replying "Sakura? That's a nice name my name is" and she cut me off saying my name then I nodded once more, she continued nipping at my breast while massaging the other making me moan a bit loud I could tell she was enjoying herself as much as I was. "Julie I've watched you for years and I want you to be mine" she said softly I gave her a look of confusion "what do you mean yours?" She glared at me "i mean my girlfriend because your my senpai and I know everything about you." I laughed and backed away "I don't even know you" I said as she slapped me across my face and I curled up crying. She pulled me by her and kissed my lips while holding my hands down on the bed. I kissed her back as an im sorry thing, she let me go and pulled my shirt down then she got dressed in a black veil brides shirt black skinny jeans black socks and black vans she put on a black beanie and put her snake bites, eyebrow piercing and tunnels in. My mouth dropped at the sight of her sexy face and body. She laughed and said "close your mouth that's how you get flies girly" I closed my mouth and she picked me up and jumped out of the window, I started screaming and held on tight but we didn't hit the ground like I planned on it feeling she just gently touched the floor letting me down and she kissed my cheek as we walked down to my house she told my mother she found me asleep at Spencer's and decided to take me home tomorrow. My mother thanked her and said she could come by anytime she wanted I waved good bye and shut the door. After that I hadn't heard nor seen her.