photos

---

Eurovision •••
Greece, Athens

Liked by alessandram02, bojan_cvjeticanin , noakirel and others

Eurovision Anna take you to a trip through her phone while she's trying to find her favourite photo with her best friend 🇬🇷 💙 🕊️

View all the comments

lia.fotiou I'm still mad at you for the photo
Yourfav_anna oh please I look worse in the morning.
bojan_cvjeticanin I doubt about that :)
Liked by Yourfav_anna

alessandram02 I love Lia's photo
→Yourfav_anna @ lia.fotiou they love you

lia.fotiou okay I guess I'll forgive you

user916 AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO SAW BOJAN'S COMMENT ?
user34 I saw it too
user162 ship

20 January 2023

---

" Γειά ( Hello) " she said while her best friend was filming her. " So. I'm Anna and for those who don't know I will represent Greece in Eurovision Song Contest 2023" she said .

" And today I will show you a photo from my phone" Anna said and show her photo at the screen. " I really don't know what to show " She said laughing and smiling.

" In all the photos you're perfect. Seriously look at her" Lia said and move the camera to the phone. The camera catch a lot of photos of her, of her parents, of her best friend, of her brother.

" Saw the photo we took first time at the studio " Lia said behind the camera.

" That's a good idea " she said looking for the photo.

" It was the 2th January 2023"

" I have been in a lot of studios but this times was different. I even tell my parents and my brother to come" she laughed at herself.

" It was one of the best days in my life. Knowing that I'm recording a songs for the Eurovision it was the best feeling someone could ever feel" she said looking at the camera.

" You were so nervous " Lia said." I admit it. I was. " She said. " But after I started singing I calm down." She smiled and continue looking more photos.

" I love this photo too"

" No! I look like a zombie" Lia said behind the camera

" No! I look like a zombie" Lia said behind the camera. " I look worse in the morning " Anna said.

" So this was the photos. I love you all. I'm excited that to see you all in Liverpool , bye. " She said and Lia close the camera

" Μπορουσες να μην δείξεις την φωτογραφία μου ( You could not show my photo )" she making her best friend laugh. " Δεν είναι τόσο κακό ( It isn't that bad )" she answered and Lia gave her a 'are you serious look '.

" Οκαυ οκαυ . Μπορούμε να αλλάξουμε θέμα; ( okay okay. Can we change the subject?) " She asked and Lia nodded. " Μμμμ Ααα ποτέ θα πάμε για γυρίσματα ; ( Mmmm Aaa when will we go shooting for the first time?)" Anna asked.

" Την επόμενη εβδομάδα. ( Next week ) " she said and Anna smiled more.

" Ενθουσιασμένη; ( Excited? )"

" Δεν έχεις ιδέα. ( You have not idea)"

---

They were all walking inside the studio. Even if it was in her home country it was still awkward. She was going to record her song for the Eurovision!! Like how much nervous she had to be?

" Ηρέμησε ( Calm down ) " her best friend said.

" Μια είμαι ( I'm fine )" she said but no one believe her.

" Γλυκιά μου, είναι φυσιολογικό να είσαι ανχωμένη. Πας να ηχογραφήσεις το τραγούδι σου για την Eurovision ( Sweetie, it normal to be nervous . You're going to record your song for Eurovision.)"

" Η μικρή αδερφή μου θα πάει στην Eurovision ( My little sister will go to Eurovision)" Marko said and hugged his sister before they get into the record room.

" Καλή επιτυχία ( Good luck) " hee dad said and she smiled.

" Ευχαριστώ ( thanks) " Anna said and close the door. While she was singing Lia was taking photos of her.

---