10 Awesome Wines You Should Try In Canada This Summer

1. Cave Spring Riesling:

This is a classic Riesling from the Niagara Escarpment in Ontario, which features a light body and zesty, yet sweet, fruit flavors. It's an ideal wine for summer sipping.

2. Mission Hill Family Estate Reserve Chardonnay:

This Chardonnay from the Okanagan Valley in British Columbia is a full-bodied, creamy and oaky wine. It has aromas of honeysuckle and melon, and distinctive flavors of butter, vanilla and toast.

3. Black Sage Vineyard Cabernet Franc:

This Cabernet Franc from the Okanagan Valley in British Columbia is a medium-bodied wine with aromas of black currants, cherries, and herbs. It has a smooth, round palate with notes of cedar and tobacco.

4. Le Clos Jordanne Village Reserve Pinot Noir:

This Pinot Noir from the Niagara Peninsula in Ontario is a light-bodied, delicate wine with aromas of strawberry, raspberry, and earthy notes. It has a silky texture and a long, elegant finish.

5. Hidden Bench Nuit Blanche:

This light-bodied white blend from Niagara-on-the-Lake in Ontario features aromas of white flowers, citrus, and fresh herbs. It has a crisp, refreshing finish with notes of pear and apple.

6. Painted Rock Estate Syrah:

This Syrah from the Okanagan Valley in British Columbia is a full-bodied wine with aromas of blackberries, cherries, and pepper. It has a rich, velvety texture and a long, spicy finish.

7. Henry of Pelham Family Estate Riesling:

This Riesling from the Niagara Peninsula in Ontario is a dry, minerally white wine with aromas of citrus, peach, and apricot. It has a crisp acidity and a lingering finish.

8. Tawse Quarry Road Pinot Noir:

This Pinot Noir from the Niagara Peninsula in Ontario is a light-bodied, fruity red wine with aromas of cherry, raspberry, and cedar. It has a silky texture and a long, savory finish.

9. Unsworth Charme de L'ile Chardonnay:

This Chardonnay from the Cowichan Valley in British Columbia is a medium-bodied wine with aromas of honeysuckle, apple, and pear. It has a creamy texture and a long, mineral finish.

10. Benjamin Bridge Brut Reserve:

This sparkling wine from the Gaspereau Valley in Nova Scotia is crisp and refreshing with aromas of citrus and green apple. It has a light, creamy texture and a long, elegant finish.

Conclusion

This article provides a list of 10 awesome wine you should try in Canada  this summer. From classic Riesling and Chardonnay to full-bodied Syrah and light-bodied Pinot Noir, there's something for everyone. Whether you're looking for a special occasion bottle or just a refreshing summer sipper, you're sure to find a wine to enjoy in Canada. Be sure to visit The Crown Cellars and pick up some of these great wines today!