Promo 4 : Anirudh's obsession for missing Bondita 😱

August 15th is Bondita's  birthday.

Before day midnight  Anirudh had taken her to terrace and made her cut the cake and their secret celebrations are witnessed by apartment boys and girls.

This news spread to all and they decided to confront them. Anirudh also heard their gossips .

He only personally called all the apartment residents to evening dinner party. He decided to keep full stop for all their doubts.

He brought the dress which she liked but didn't tell him because of expense. He grasped it    and gave it to her as a surprise gift to her. She is so delighted.

She went to puja room and asked  God: How can he guess my likes and dislikes so easily. Please give answer to my feelings. What I am thinking is correct or not. Can...can I love him bhagawan?

I don't have anyone to ask about this. If it's matter of anything in this world I would have rushed to him and ask him but it's about him and my feelings on him . Can I really love him? Will he love me? This is not a joke bhagwan.. please give me answer...I am waiting for your reply

Anirudh shouted to come for party and she left to terrace.

Everyone came and confronted seriously about their relationship. He too had given serious reply to all of them by showing his fierce avatar and made everyone dumbfounded and speechless and also moved away..

Everyone started taking dinner. Bondita sat with kumudini Tai sarada and having dinner

Kumudini Tai husband kamalnath asked Anirudh near dinner stall : your ideology is absolutely correct  but  what about her future beta. She is growing. Within few years she had to get married apart from being a lawyer ..

While kamalnath is asking this Bondita came there to serve desert in her plate and at that time she heard her bava telling : Uncle as soon as she completed her law degree she will go back to her mother and probably one important person will come in her life. (Anirudh told keeping her father in mind)

Kamalnath: oh that means you will only search alliances for her when she is about to complete her studies . Very good beta very good . Only less people have these kind of principles. I am so proud of you

Both Anirudh and Bondita face color is drained. But ANIRUDH Felt it as reasonable .. yes one day she had to move on . Even though the thought is hurting him but it's better to accept the truth..

Anirudh said with painful smile : ye .. Yes uncle .. probably it will happen. I will find a suitable guy for her in future. I will do my best to give her best family and life

Bondita's heart is dropped listening to his words. It felt like he stabbed her with words. What did he say? How could he say that?

Bondita is almost about to drop the plate but kumudini Tai came and Caught hold of it and asked her to be careful.

But nothing is audible to her . Only her bava telling that : yes I will find a guy  for Bondita....

Her mind became gloomy forgotten what is correct and what is wrong? She came lifelessly to their flat and laid on bed without changing

But here the mere thought that Bondita will move on in future is Somewhere hurting him deep inside. Unknowingly without his consent his heart became heavier and tears are forming in throat. He blamed himself thinking that it's all happening because of his bloody hormones .

He returned to flat and saw that she is sleeping in her room without changing. He too didn't disturb her thinking that she is tired.
___________

Next day morning Anirudh woke up and getting ready. Malini told that madam is not found anywhere in home where did she go