6. the others

Tw: cursing
Slight ships

3rd person pov

Douma and his friends sat together, watching the sunset. After they'd been called to the mission meeting, the people there had told them to take the rest of the day off.
The five friends had been talking about thier missions.
Shinobu told then about a boy named Tomioka Giyuu, who she had taken a liking to. She also told them about how she had her own mansion, with workers inside of it.
Aoi said that she worked in the mansion, so she and Shinobu had already seen each other.
Zenitsu said that he had met two traveling companions and one good demon, he also mentioned that he had taken a strong liking to one of them.
Obanai said that he had also encountered Tomioka Giyuu, and had also taken a liking to him, but he had to act in love with a watermelon head instead.
Douma told them about the angry basketball who wouldn't stop punching him, as well as the spider looking demon who was upper rank one.
After that, the five friends went to a festival to find dinner.
They settled on a hot pot restaurant and went inside.
If zenitsu had stopped touching the stove, it would have been lovely (it was for the most part, tho) .
But zenitsu kept touching the hot bowl and getting burned.
Zenitsu did stuff like this to abuse himself all of the time, so douma was pretty sure that Zenitsu had abused the nerves out of his hands so he couldn't feel things anymore.
While they were there, douma kept thinking about upper moon one. He couldn't get him out of his head. It was almost as if he had a slight obsession with him.
Douma had never fallen in love before, so he didn't know how love 0felt, and he didn't know that he was, in fact, deeply in love with ⬆️1.

A/N

Hi, I got a few more views today and I really wanted to say Thank You! 360 Words in total, Including this, I know it's short but I was a bit rushed. Thank you so much lol!

Bye