Chapter One: Remnant

The following is a non profit, fan based fanfiction, all characters and intellectual property rights are owned by their respective creators.

"Ugh, my head. It hurts." Said a man as he sits up of his stupor from being lied on the ground, beside a tree. He looks to his surroundings and yells, "Tobirama! Are you there? Sarutobi, Minato?!"

The man then looks up to the sky to see a shining sun, with clouds, blue sky and lively birds chirping about. Moving away from the shade of the tree he was standing on, letting the sun touch his black hair and dark brown skin. He walks further surveying his surroundings trying to find his companions, those who he had called earlier. His search was a bit tedious but proved to be successful as he  saw a man with blond yellow hair and blue eyes sitting on the ground shaking his head, possibly clearing any migrains similar to what he had as he awoke.

"Ah, Minato! Glad to see you're here. Have you seen the others?" The man asked.

The blond man, now known as Minato replied, saying, "L-Lord First! N-no, I haven't seen the Lord Second nor Lord Third. I just woke up myself." in a polite tone.

"I though I told you to stop being all stiff and formal with me Lord Fourth? Just call me by my name Mkay?" The man replied.

"V-very well, if you insist Lord Hashirama." Minato said.

"Ah-ah, drop the lord."

"Alright, sir." Minato compromised.

"I suppose that's good enough. Anyway, let's search for the others." The man, now revealed to be named Hashirama asked.

"Understood." Minato replied as he jumped on a branch and hopped consecutively towards the next branch, up until he was out of sight from the view of Hashirama. Just as Minato left, a man with blue shogun like armor, with white hair and red eyes appeared from the bushes of the forest they were currently in.

"Elder brother." He called out.

"Tobirama! I've been meaning to look for you, little brother."

"Well, it would seem I found you first, thanks to my sensory skills." The man, named Tobirama quipped.

"The fourth Hokage, Minato was here just a while ago, he departed to help search for our team. Though in this case Sarutobi is the only one unaccounted for." Hashirama replied.

"I thought I sensed him, it would seem I was right. I also sensed a populated place nearby, just 10 kilometers north of were we are." Tobirama informed.

"Nice, nice. So this must be Remnant huh? It really is another world like the old man said." Hashirama stated to which his younger brother replied with: "Yes, it would seem so. Oh, it would also seem that the fourth Hokage has found the third."

Just as Tobirama finished that statement, Minato arrived with a young man with auburn/dark brown hair with a similar themed armor as Hashirama and Tobirama, being a samurai/shogun type armor, but in black.

"I found lord third." Minato said as the two jumped from a tree branch and landed to the ground.

"Good work Minato." Hashirama replied to which Minato just smiled. Though upon seeing the third Hokage, Hashirama whistled.

"*Whistle* man, the old man really did restore your youth. You look young! Much younger in fact! You look like you're fresh out of the Shinobi Academy!" Hashirama commented seeing the third hokage.

"You're not so bad yourself Lord Hashirama, you look like you are in your mid twenties. Though you've retained your body's bulk." The third Hokage replied.

"Twenties? I thought the old sage said he would return our youth in our teenage years?" Inquired Hashirama.

"Well considering our lifestyle during our supposed age, I wouldn't be surprised if we looked older than our supposed age." Tobirama reasoned as he examined his body, and his brother examining his' as well.