Chapter one lemon ~

~warning this is lemon if you do not like then don't read it. I don't own vex he is my rp buddies oc~

A demon named vex the son of satan, has been watching a certain (h/c) girl for very long time now and has decided he wants her for himself and himself only. He wanted to make her his queen and the mother of his future spawns.

After a while of flying he finally makes it to (f/n)'s house,  he sneaks through window and goes to the girl's bed and uses chloroform on her and takes her outside then flies back to his secret lair.   

                *somewhere in a evil lair*

Vex goes to his dungeon and soon get to a cell entering it and locking the door behind him still carrying his future wife.He lays her the queen sized bed admiring her beautiful body top to bottom,soon he chains her up so she can't escape him.The demon starts walking back and forth deciding what he's going to do first with his new bride.

His  mind drifts off to thinking how her family is going to feel knowing that their only daughter has gone missing and they'll never be able to see her again. He grins widely knowing only he'll be able to see touch and love this woman, it excites him even more knowing that she is still a virgin.

He soon get tired of waiting for her to wake up and left the room and shortly came back with a bucket filled with ice water.He threw the ice bucket at her hoping it would wake her up so they can have some fun.

(F/n)  jolts up shaking and covers her chest"THAT IS SOO COLD"She tries to curl up in a ball but the chains are keeping her from moving much.

"What the fuck"Vex grins widely at the (h/c) women and sits next to her on the bed,enjoying the view of her body.

The girl looks around the noticing she's in a cell, she also notices the chains and that she is  chained up she looks a bit worried now.

(F/n) gets very shaky "what do you want with me" Vex look at girl his red eyes made contact with her (e/c) eyes"why don't you move your hands away from your chest and you might find out.

The girl stop shaking and glares and the man"LET ME GO YOU GOD DAM CREEP!!!"

The demon just grinned at her

"Then ill have to do it myself if you won't do it"

"No fun is going to happen so stay the fuck away from me *She growled glaring at him , trying to stay looking menacing but you can tell she is scared to death.        

Vex gets on his knees by (f/n) and pushes her back against the wall then licks up her neck grinning evilly.

She  screams as loud as she can trying to get him away" STOP IT PLEASEE " * kicks him away *

Vex blocks her kicks and has  legs are between his so she can't kick him  and he licks up her neck again up to her mouth and bites her lip playfully wanting to get her to make some noise.

(f/n) moans softly and  tries to keep her mouth shut. STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT I DON'T WANT TO BE RAPE TONIGHT"