Random Stuff

Six of them is already in the airport waiting for their departure time well basically Jennie is sitting on the benches far away from her subordinates because she was with Jisoo.

"Remember what I told you okay, Chu? Don't you dare flirt with other girls here when I'm away."

"Yes ma'am, I will not going to flirt to anyone here." Jisoo cup her both cheeks and peck her lips.

"And don't skip meals. Drink plenty of water. I don't want you to dehydrate yourself. Got it?" Jennie nod her head.

"I meant it Jen, don't you dare skip meals."

"Gosh Jisoo. I said okay already." But Jisoo didn't believe in what Jennie said, she can fool everyone but not Jisoo. She can't fool her wife easily. Jisoo won't be her wife for nearly 2 years if she didn't know Jennie at all.

"Yah, Dahyun-ah!" Jisoo called Jennie's fellow subordinates and also her friend who will also come to the South Africa with her wife.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" Jennie scold Jisoo but Jisoo ignore her.

"Yes Chu?" Dahyun stop laughing to her friends and look at Jisoo on the other side of the benches.

"Send me a text if your team leader here-- stop it Jen!" Jisoo paused because of the non-stop slap on her arm from her lovely wife.

"Jisoo!!!!"

"If she won't eat her food there, report to me okay?" Jisoo said to Dahyun that beaming a smile to them cause both of the couple look cute.

"Don't worry, Chu." Dahyun assured her.

"Thank yo—Ouch!" Jisoo rub her arm and look at Jennie that is now pouting at her. Jisoo then smiled and pulled Jennie for a hug.

"I just don't want you to get sick baby, you know I'm not there to watch over you."

"Awww.."

"Hey, I'm serious." Jennie laugh at Jisoo and buried her head into Jisoo's chest and inhale her scent for the last time, surely she will going to miss her.

"I know, I'm just touched you're too sweet Chu. I love you." Jennie look at Jisoo and smile to her sweetly.

Jisoo's heart flutter at the smile that Jennie gave her, the smile that Jisoo like. The smile that made Jisoo fall for her deeply, she can't help it but to lean down and place a kiss to her lips.

"Don't smile like that to other people in the Africa, understand?" Jennie frowned at Jisoo and pout at her.

"Why? Is it ugly when I smiled like that?" Jisoo chuckled then kiss her lips again.

"You're so pretty when you smile like that but that smile is just only for me. I don't want to share." Jennie's pout turned into smile again when she heard what Jisoo said to her, the sweet words of Jisoo made Jennie's cheek turned into pink.

Jisoo saw the blush and she have the urge to drag Jennie at home and lock her up inside the bedroom. So cute.

"Calling the passengers of FAJS446 bound to South Africa please proceed to the departure area. Thank you."

Both Jisoo and Jennie listen to the speaker that being announced by the intercom. This is it.

"It's my boarding time Chu." Jennie let go of the hug and stand up.

"Take care okay?" Jisoo also stand up and gave Jennie one last hug and kissed her forehead. Jennie then closed her eyes to feel the kiss that linger to her skin.

"Okay, I will miss you." Jennie placed her hand onto her cheek and kiss the latter lips.

"I will miss you too. Go now, before I change my mind and drag you back home." Joked Jisoo, Jennie laugh at her and glance at her fellow mates that is already walking to the entrance of the departure area.