PRISON

The Setting takes place in a prison of Neverwinter. A prisoner was being taken to a cell and that was where the two thieves were introduced.

Their names were Holga and Edgin.

Edgin was trying to knit a mitten while Holga was eating a potato.

A monster-like man was brought into the cell where the two were in.

"Oh, great. Another Cellmate. No offense, pal, you seem lovely." Said Edgin, pausing his knitting.

"Uh, let's show you around. Get you situated here. This is the bucket where our pee freezes. And, um. .yeah, that's it." He explained, pointing to the bucket.

"What's your name, Lass?" The monster asked, gesturing to Holga.

"Uh, That's Holga. I'm Edgin. And you are?" The bard replied.

"I've been in a lot of cells. Never shared one with a female. I think I'm gonna like it." Said the Prisoner, not answering Edgin's question.

"Word of advice. Holga doesn't love to be disturbed while she's eating her potatoes. Kind of the highlight of her day."

"Shut up, you!" The prisoner yelled at him.

"Sure thing. Have at it." Edgin just stated, continuing the action of knitting a mitten, letting the prisoner do his thing, already knowing what is going to happen.

"A little shy, eh? I'm not so bad once you get to know me." Said the prisoner.

Holga paused the action of eating her potato and put it down.

"Don't be like that. We could be very happy to-"

His sentence was interrupted by Holga kicking him to the ground, knocking him out.

Edgin was almost done knitting up the mittens

"I think I'm gonna do this without fingers and make it a mitten."
"Who am I trying to impress?"

*TIME SKIP*

Edgin and Holga and other prisoners were chopping ice and as they did that action, Edgin was singing until one prisoner named Tobias yelled at him to stop the action of singing.

"The Absolution Council is tomorrow." Stated Edgin.

"Don't get your hopes up, Ed." Replied Holga as she chopped ice.

"What are you talking about? Jarnathan is on the council this time. He's an Arakokra. If anyone's gonna free us it's him."

"Not gonna happen." Holga stated.

"I'll tell you, Holga. This is your last day chopping ice." The bard stated.

Holga still didn't believe him but hoped his statement was correct.

A/N: HEY. SORRY I DIDN'T MAKE THIS CHAPTER SOONER. I WAS BUSY AND STRESSIN'. ANYWAY, HERE'S THE FIRST CHAPTER OF OUR TWO MAIN THIEVES.