𝐓𝐖𝐎

THE PEACEFUL SOUND OF THE NIGHT,Made everyone fallen into a slumber where they should rest for the night

Made everyone fallen into a slumber where they should rest for the night. Sprout Retainer made a hum in wangshu inn the sound of the snores of the costumers as they slept like a baby.

Their hums and their Flute playing at the night as everyone fell asleep in by the peaceful melody, the manager and owner of wangshu inn smile knowing it was sprout Retainer. Sprout Retainer was much more Softer than the Conqueror of Demons, Her usual Laid-back smile with her Ancient clothing with designs of cold patterns as if the cold patterns were like Her Ambitions.

The manager in wangshu inn knew her ways of showing affection, Rather it was Gift Giving or Music. Which was common for Locals in Liyue, Liyue Locals often go to her instead of other Adeptis. They asked for advice and Other recommendations towards, since she was the more calmer and More Logical ones than other Adeptis (Favouritism.)

One she was done playing the melody a faint Voice of Despair manage to seek in her ear, as her ear twitches and her eyes looked at the place checking if she wasn't paranoid or so. The voice of despair as if it was familiar towards her, Once Xiao arrived at Wangshu inn he hadn't found her anywhere not even at the usual place. He couldn't feel the warmth he found in the balcony as he checked everywhere in the inn. Where was she...?

THE SWIFT RUNNING Came from Sprout Retainer feeling the screams of despair came in, It was getting closer and closer and soon She found the same spot where her dear friends died. Her eyes widened in Despair seeing the deaths of her friends their scream of despair as her breath felt heavy seeing it all happened again in her eyes.

Make it stop... Stop! It consumed the Sorrow and Grief inside of her swallowing whole of her, as if she was a puppet. Her head ache as it was never ending pain, Was it all worth it? Was it all worth? WAS IT ALL WORTH IT?

The Karma Depth swallowing her whole as if it was meant to be it, Was she ganno die? But she didn't get to say goodbye... She didn't get to say how much she had cared for....

 She didn't get to say how much she had cared for