O N E

Season 1 Episode 1
[Wolf Moon]

Season 1 Episode 1 [Wolf Moon]

~~

Matilda McCall, AKA Tilly, best friends with Lydia and stiles and twin sister of Scott. More stressful than you'd think.

She had Lydia who was her only girlfriend, which she loved. It gave her an escape from Stiles and Scott when she needed, because she did need it from time to time.

But when she was with Lydia she was "popular". Lydia didn't spend a second even looking at Scott and Stiles. She knew who they were obviously, but she didn't exactly care to be their friend. No matter how many times Matilda asked her to.

She knew if Lydia got to know them, she would like them. But with Lydia dating the biggest asshole in school she wouldn't. She wouldn't even let people see how smart she was which annoyed Matilda a lot.

Now being best friends with Stiles and the twin sister of Scott, who came before anyone besides their mother, meant she was a "nerd". Which she didn't mind. She loved Stiles and she obviously loved Scott. The twins have been friends with stiles since kindergarten. She wouldn't leave them for anyone. Not even Lydia.

With Scott and Stiles, she had a lot more fun than she did with Lydia. Mainly cause Jackson was always around and they hated each other. Nothing happened between them they're just so different.

So different it makes them hate each other. Matilda hates how much of and asshole Jackson is to, not only Scott and stiles, but to everyone who isn't Lydia. Sometimes even to Lydia.

Jackson hates how nice Matilda was to everyone. Except she's not even nice to everyone she just doesn't answer or talk to people rudely when they speak to her. And then she always ends up going places with him and Lydia because Lydia wants her there.

Obviously, those aren't the only reason they hate each other but that's what it started with. Matilda didn't think he had to be sarcastic with everything he said, and Jackson felt as if you were nice to everyone all the time they would just take advantage of you. Matilda felt the same but again, she wasn't nice to everyone, she just wasn't rude.

You'd think they'd get along considering they both love Lydia but they don't.

Now Matilda did love that she had Lydia to talk to about fashion. Without Lydia she'd look a mess all the time.

"This skirt?" Tilly asked holding up the skirt Lydia just asked to see.

They were video chatting so Lydia could help Tilly find her "perfect first day of school outfit" as Lydia called it.