Chapter 3 - The Meeting

Eira groaned softly as she began to wake up, sitting up slowly, she glanced around a few times as she tried to remember what had happened. Her body felt... different, to how it had been. She felt her blood run through her veins, but... It didn't feel normal. Her blood felt... heavier, darker. Her body felt over all stronger.

Through the silent room, she heard the a noise from the vents, as if something or someone had been... crawling through it. Soft whispering could be heard from them also.

"I'm sure she's in here, at least she'd better be! I've been searching for an hour around this stupid building!"

Eira just stared up at the vents, listening to the quiet mumbles and grumbles coming from inside it. All of a sudden, the vent door unlocked and swung open, causing something to fall from inside with a loud

"Ah!"

The girl, now on the floor, sat up slowly, her dark purple hair had fallen over her eyes. She brushed It back to reveal two blood red eyes, staring directly to Eira.

"Aha! There you are! I've been looking for ya for a while now! Glad I've found ya. Come on, we don't have much time, follow me, ask questions later, alright?"

Before Eira could comprehend what had just happened, the girl had grabbed her wrist and leapt with ease into the vents again, pulling Eira with her.

They both crawled through the vents, heading for the exit.

"Where are we going... Who is this girl? Why is she so... strange?"

The strange girl in front opened a vent door, to the outside. She jumped down from the vent, glancing up to Eira.

"Come on, just jump! You'll be fine!"

Eira jumped, landing in a bush below, getting up with a groan.

The girl laughed and smiled, turning away.

"Come on, there's someone you should meet."