•Just An Ordinary Day•

Scott's POV~

It was about 5 Am and I though that would be a good time to get ready and do my hair, all that stuff. I did my makeup, hair, and put on my colorful clothes and made my way to the door. When I went to open it my communicator went off.

👑The Empires Group-Chat👑

Jimmy/Sheriff- Hey Scott can you come over I need help with something.

Scott- Yea sure be right there

Jimmy/Sheriff is typing...

Jimmy/Sheriff-Thanks!

I headed out of my house to see what kind of trouble the toy got into. 'Hopefully nothing that's going to take up the rest of my day'.

I finally got to his empire and from above I could already see the problem. There was water everywhere! I landed and it gave Jimmy a scare that I was here so fast.

"How did you get here so fast!?"
"No one else was gonna help so I decided not to take my time. Seems like your water tower broke."
"Yea I don't know how it happened but there were a lot, and I mean a lot of creepers over there. So their either dead or still roaming around."
"So what do you need help with."
"Right now, probably the water."

He gave me ten barrels to fill up with water since it was up to our knees. Jimmy started going around and seeing if people are okay while I cleared up some water.

All in all it took about three hours to get most of the water in barrels. The remaining puddles would just evaporate.

"Ok the water is mostly gone so now we move onto the creepers." He seemed very on edge this whole time, wonder what's up.

I didn't bother asking him though since people could get hurt by the creepers if we don't kill or relocate them now.

Just from a few steps up I could see hundreds of creepers. Jimmy showed us another way around where we could get the element of surprise.

"If we can't kill all of them, then we're dead. I need you to keep an eye on the tnt wagon, they blow that up and Tumble Town will be in chaos."

I kept my promise and helped kill creepers while also making sure none were near the wagon. The occasional creeper would blow up but it was never to near us or Tumble Town.

It took longer to kill the creepers than it did to get rid of the water. But we eventually managed to. We started to head down the slope talking about all the XP we got and how much gunpowder we now had.

"You can keep your share you earned it after all that hard work."
"Thanks I'm glad I could-"

We hear an explosion then more and more. 'Oh no that can't be good' Jimmy's face proved my assumption. I looked to where the sound had come from and I could see that there was no longer a tnt wagon and a big hole in the side of Jimmy's house.

"Do you want me to help you rebuild?"
"No it's fine I'm sure it won't-"
"I don't care what you want I'm helping you, I don't have much else to do today anyways."
"I should've said this earlier but thank you Scott for all your help today, it means more than you think."
"Anything for my sheriff."

We started to gather some materials, luckily Jimmy had a lot left over from other builds, and we started the hard work of rebuilding.

After all of todays work there were no injuries (other than ours from the creepers) and no fatalities. (That includes animals as well)

"Bye Jim it's getting dark so I have to head out."
"Oh before you go I-I wanted to say thank you and..."

He kissed me, he actually kissed me. I was shocked to say the least but I knew I had to get going.

"B-bye."
"Ok I'll see you around sunflower."

And the pet names, I was just freaking out. And probably blushing so hard. But normally I make the first move, I'm so proud of him. Now that I think about it I really haven't noticed the signs.

The awkward hand shakes, the wanting to kiss my face look, only asking me for help. I'm so dumb, I can't even take a hint.

I finally got back to my empire and decided to have a lie down from all the work and to think about Jimmy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(I know it doesn't really seem like a part two yet but trust me it will be, also I think I'm going to do 3 parts for this series)

789/words