•He's the only thought my brain can come up with•

(So this isn't a few days later it is in fact 6 days later..... sorry. Also I have a really good idea for my oneshots book (it is new life again sorry bout that) but it seems really fun and it will be short then I might make an outsiders one but don't get your hopes up. Also should I be using Pix or Pixl?)

Jimmy's POV~

Pix had come over to help figure out why there was a huge cod statue in my small pond and I didn't even know either so I was skeptical that he would. Every now and then Pix,or myself, would catch me just staring off into the mesa.

"Ok Jim what is wrong I know the whole Scott thing is getting to you. How about we just sit down and take a breather, ok?"
"Yea..... and are you any closer to figuring out why that is here?"
"Yes actually, but I need you to tell me more."

We headed over to my porch and sat down. In reality I didn't know anything about it but it felt like I knew everything that I needed to.

"So when did you first see it."
"About a week ago."
"And do you know how long it's been there, I mean a statute of that size just doesn't pop up out of nowhere."

This is where things started to get weird. First I started to feel lightheaded out of nowhere and my arms felt dry.

"It's been here for thousands of years." Pix looked at me confused but kept writing in his notepad.

"Do you know why it's here." He could obviously tell he wasn't talking to the sheriff anymore, instead he was talking to the cod father of long ago.

"It's there to serve as a beacon of sorts to show the way to others."
"Could you expand on that."
"Many empires knew of the great cod empire because of this beacon, it would show the way to the empire."

By now I was feeling like I was gonna pass out and thankfully Pix noticed.

"Let's get you some water Jim."

He led me into my house and I laid on the couch scorching hot. What could have caused this I have no idea but it didn't feel right to stay in the mesa anymore. I wanted to go into the water, and see fish swimming.

"Based on this info that you gave me your definitely not still fully the 'sheriff' again. It's like something possessed you to say stuff you didn't know. And I might know who that could be."

He started to walk out seemingly satisfied by what had just happened.

"I'll head back here when I make my final assumption, until then please stay inside. Who I think possessed you was a fish hybrid so stay cool alright."

With that he headed off and I had never wanted to see Scott more than right now. In all honesty I was scared of what happened what if I turn into a fucking fish! That wouldn't be good then I would have to leave the mesa and go to the sea.

I put my elytra on and headed to Chromia.
The ride was smooth and surprisingly I felt a lot better. When I landed I made sure to hide in the bushes so I didn't get seen by the llamas, they can be surprisingly loud.

"Jimmy?"
"Oh hey Scott."
"What are you doing in my bushes?"
"Well I came to see you but I know the llamas can be loud so I just kind of hid."
"How long were you there?"
"Only like five minutes."
"You also have leaves everywhere might I add."
"That's what a bush does."

He led me into his house and to my surprise he kept the poppy I gave him at the bonfire at the very start of this all.

"Aww you kept the poppy."
"Yea but I have no idea how it's still alive."
"I mean that was what a year ago, and it's not in water."

We both reached for it at the same time. When our hands both landed on it we looked at each other, as if we'd never see ourselves the same again. And that was sort of true.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
(Oooo what could this mean????? You'll find out soon in the next episode of HCSLLYD!!!!!!)

731/words