chapter 1. The New House

Characters:-
Nathalie, Gabriel,
Children:-
Adrien

-----------------------------------------------------------
The raw sunlight shined on my face

-----------------------------------------------------------The raw sunlight shined on my face

Nathalie :- let me tell you all a story Adrien:-  yes it will be niceGabriel:- ok love start ur storyNathalie :- let's startThe Ghost 👻 with bloody 🤞🍀In a small town not far from here, there was an old abandoned house

Adrien:-  yes it will be nice
Gabriel:- ok love start ur story
Nathalie :- let's start
The Ghost 👻 with bloody 🤞🍀
In a small town not far from here, there was an old abandoned house. No one ever went near it because everyone said that it was haunted.

One day, a bunch of local people were sitting in a coffee shop, 😡 chatting about bravery.
🥺🥺🥺
One man in particular was bragging loudly. “I’m not afraid 😣 of anything!” he boasted.

“Oh yeah.  ?” asked his buddy. “I’ll bet that you aren’t brave enough to spend a night alone in that old abandoned house!” The boaster didn’t want to admit that he was afraid, 😞 so he agreed to sleep in the house  that very night.

At dusk, he arrived at the  house alone. He checked every room and found  nothing unusual. He chose an upstairs bedroom, spreading out his sleeping bag on the floor, 😭 and tried to sleep.

He had just dozed off when he heard a faint noise from downstairs. He strained to hear what it was. It sounded like someone moaning these words:

“I am the ghost of the bloody finger! I am in the front hall!”

The man told himself that he was just imagining things. It must be the wind, he thought.

But then he heard, a bit louder,

“I am the ghost of the bloody finger! I am at the bottom of the stairs!”

“My imagination is running wild!” thought the man. “I am just going to go to sleep, and soon it will be morning.”

But then he heard, even louder,hahaha

“I am the ghost of the bloody finger! I am at the top of the stairs!”

The man dove inside his sleeping bag, but he could still hear the ghost coming closer.

“I am the ghost of the bloody finger! I am in the upstairs hall!”
......,.............,............................

...

The man hid his head under his pillow, but he could hear the ghost coming even closer.

“I am the ghost of the bloody finger! I am at the bedroom door!”

The man was shaking with terror. The door creaked open.

“I am the ghost of the bloody finger! I am in the bedroom!”

The ghost paused in the doorway.

“I am the ghost of the bloody finger!” (pause) “Do you have a bandaid?”

😮😮😮😮😮😮😨😨😨😨
Nathalie: how was it
Adrien: lovely mom
Gabriel: i wanna kiss u 👄 afterwards
Adrien: smirks
Gabriel and Nathalie kisses eachother in the room.
Adrien shouted from stair that he wants a sibling
Thir face were 🍒 red
..............