Prologue

???: Y/n please save this universe

I shot up from where I was laying. I looked around and saw two girls around me

Kafka: "You good there sleepyhead?" She asked concered.

(Kafka aka mommy)

(Kafka aka mommy)

Silver Wolf: "He looks fine." She said uninterested.

(Silver Wolf aka smol gamer)

I looked at her annoyed.

Y/n: "Shut it you midget." I said irritated at her. She had one of her helpers kick me in the head.

Silver Wolf: "I'm not short!" She exclaimed.

Y/n: "No you're just vertically challenged." I said with a chuckle.

Kafka giggled at our interaction as we argued.

Kafka: "Now Y/n you should be heading to Jarilo-VI right about now. After all it's part of Elio's script." She seriously.

I got up and looked at both Kafka and Silver Wolf.

Y/n: "Well I'll see you two later." I said in a happy tone.

As I was walking to the ship Silver Wolf grabbed my hand.

Silver Wolf: "Wait before you go I have something for you." She said shyly.

She a gave me a chibi version of herself. It walked from her hand and jumped on my shoulder and sat there.

Silver Wolf: "So you have a companion with you on your journey

Silver Wolf: "So you have a companion with you on your journey." She said with a smile.

I smiled at her and pat her head. She blushed and smiled.

Y/n: "Thanks Sil." I said happily as I stopped head patting her. I saw Kafka with a pout in the corner on my eye.

But before I could do anything I was pulled down to Silver Wolf's height and she kissed my cheek. And then pushed me in the ship as the door closed.

I looked out the window and Kafka looked angry at Silver Wolf. Silver Wolf had a smirk on her face.

Y/n: "Those two I swear." I said to myself the little chibi jumped off my shoulders and landed on a chair ready to go.

I looked at it and smiled then I looked down at my electro and the dead vision along with it.

???: Don't be sad its the end for me. Be happy that you helped me free me.

A tear ran down my face.

Y/n: "I miss you old friend." I said in a somber tone.

I walked to the seat and sat down. Then I entered Jarilo-VI as the location.

Y/n: "Alright little buddy let's go" I said with a smile on my face.

That's the chapter. I know it's really short. The reason being is because I've been very busy lately.