Idk what to name this chapter.

BEFORE THE THINGY STARTS I JUST WANT TO SAY IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER I ACCIDENTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS AND JUST REMEMBERED IT SO.. HERE YOU GO!

____

As sampo sits back down next to the other he sighs, his face blank before turning into his award winning smile [his so very very fake smile], leaning back on the desk using his elbows to prop him up.

"At least you have your old buddy sampo— that's gotta be something right?" Sampo said with a wink at the end, gepard would never admit it to anyone but he did indeed find the other's presence comforting to him, for now at least.

The blonde shook his head, choosing to ignore the others words. "Since this is a indifferent matter, I shall suspend your arrest until it is over." He talked in a strict and straightforward tone as he straightened his posture.

Sampos smile faded away yet again as he spoke, "of course you can't get your job out of your head for a singular second... it's like your a robot or something." 

...

A robot? Is that really what sampo thought of him?

"I am merely doing my duty." The shorter male spoke in a hesitant tone, thinking over what the other had said.

"Blah blah blah, shush for a second would you?" Sampo slid off the desk, looking towards his unconscious body. "this is not a pretty sight for me to be seen in..."

he spun back towards the blonde with a cheery smile. "so, since your now awake Geppie! mind telling me why your were outside of Natasha's clinic passed out?" Sampo said, looking expectantly at gepard only to revive a confused look from the other.

"Come on, it's not like you don't remember, right?" Sampo said, chuckling a bit, the other male interrupting him before he could finish.

gepard let out an sigh as he leaned back on the table. "I was patrolling around the city when I ended up passing out. And... I have no idea why I ended up at Natasha's clinic." He said in a blunt tone.

"Are you happy now, Sampo?" Gepard asked with a slight hint of frustration in his tone.

"I would have been happy if that was actual useful information." Sampo frowned, sitting back down next to the other man.

"But don't worry, Your pal over here will find out what happened and you get you help!"

gepard remained quiet for a moment as a look of annoyance was plastered on his face. He then let out an exaggerated sigh, turning his gaze back on the taller male.

"You are not my pal, Sampo. You are a wanted criminal." Gepard glared at the other, moving away slightly from him, annoyed by his actions.

"Alright, alright skip over those details, please and thank you." Sampo rolled his eyes, standing back up and walking over to gepard sitting on the table, Standing in front of him looking him up and down.

"Maybe there's something on your body that could be used as a hint as to what has happened to you?"  Sampo said.

gepard raised his eyebrows as he looked down at himself, his gaze quickly trailing across his uniform before continuing to scan his own body.

"No, I do not think so, not much of a surprise really."  Gepard said, looking back up at sampo.

"Your just not looking hard enough." Sampo then leaned over gepard, unraveling his scarf and looking at his neck, trailing his hand along it.

Gepard was quick to bat the others hand away, flushing up slightly. "Refrain from touching me."

Sampo rolled his eyes before looking down at gepards neck once more, his eyes Brightening as he found a mark on it.

The mark wasn't big, but it wasn't that small either, it was almost the perfect size as to where you couldn't see it if you didn't look.

It was in a shape of heart and a lock on on top of it.

Sampo grinned as he backed away from the other. "See? Aren't I so smart."

Gepard was shocked for a few seconds before glancing down at his neck, not seeing anything. "This is no time for jokes sampo." Gepard said.

Words: 705.

Y'all can probably tell this is my first time ever writing a story... 😭