A little background info

First of all, I only write this for fun. If you don't like it or want me to change some stuff...
Go cry about it. I wrote this story for fun, like it or not, enjoy! (I hope)

You're living in South Park with your friends; Wendy, Bebe, Nichole, and Heidi. You moved in here not so long ago. You were living here with your twin brother (tb/n), your little brother (lb/n), your older sister (s/n), and your mom (Miss l/n). Your dad died when you were 4 years old and you had only one photo of him that you valued more than anything. Your sister (s/n) was already in college. She was 5 years older than you (talk about the age gap...). She was working as a Mcdonalds' worker in the weekends. She was 21 years old and you were 16 years old, in 11th grade. Your twin brother (t/b) was working at Starbucks with you on the weekends to help your mom with money. Your little brother was 12 years old and he was in 7th grade and he was the only person in your house who didn't work. You had a pretty nice house. Your oldest brother (he doesn't have any role in this story.) Works as a CEO of a big company, so you always had him on your back if you ever go broke ;). You've had Kyle as your best friend, even though that made Bebe more distant from you. She had a crush on him since forever, and it hurt seeing you and Kyle hang out so much. You and your friends were all in 11th grade. And... that's all!